Covid-19 News

• here you go. The fact is there is no global conspiracy, no deep state, no men in black, no monsters under the bed.

Children don't know many things that go on in secret quarters. What do you think the front facing societies - whose names are in the public - actually do then? Do you think they don't want control and power?

Why do the powers that be celebrate engineering feats like a Swiss tunnel with satanic rituals showing the devil enslaving humanity? Art?

• Anyone who goes to CNN or Fox News for their info deserves exactly what they get.

In my opinion CNN is much more objective and reliable than Fox. (I don't watch either one, but I do read their websites.) I think if you follow up on stories and see how things turned out, you will see that CNN is more accurate. For example, if you look at Fox News reporting on the pandemic, you will see that they made more mistakes than CNN, and downplayed the seriousness of it for a long time. Granted, they did change after a while. See:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In my opinion CNN is much more objective and reliable than Fox. (I don't watch either one, but I do read their websites.) I think if you follow up on stories and see how things turned out, you will see that CNN is more accurate. For example, if you look at Fox News reporting on the pandemic, you will see that they made more mistakes than CNN, and downplayed the seriousness of it for a long time. Granted, they did change after a while. See:

If you had unlimited power would you

a) Fund both sides of the debate

b) Be on on side of the debate and vigorously try to get your business interests in front of the people

a) Be a democrat or republican

b) Control democrats and republicans

a) Run for political office

b) Run political offices with various mechanisms (money, espionage, media control, hand-shake deals)

CNN and Fox are media, they are the theatre they want you to watch. They want you to scream at Trump, they want Trump supporters to scream at Fauci. The only almost comedic thing in this case is - that their overeach plan is so big - they have to continue get out in front of the public to pitch it. They need to extend this control system out, and induce enough fear so that we will accept their solutions - in one case mandatory vaccination, and ID programs.

• "His order would have barred Christians from driving to their church parking lots and sitting in their vehicles for Easter services—all while maintaining proper social distancing—while imposing no such restrictions on drive-up and drive-through restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, or parking lots generally."

Ah, in that case, I misunderstood. That is going overboard. Here in Georgia the police have blocked several churches that want to hold in-person services. In New York City the police interrupted orthodox Jewish funerals with hundreds of people crowding the streets. Ironically, these were funerals for Rabbis who died of the coronavirus. See:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/…mid-coronavirus-pandemic/

• If you had unlimited power would you

a) Fund both sides of the debate

They are self-funding. We don't need to fund them. I fund NHK (Japanese national TV) with my subscription to their satellite service. That's the only TV news I watch. Mainly for the language practice. But they are usually factual and reasonably objective. Granted, they never showed the video of the nuclear plants exploding.

NHK news has been nothing but coronavirus, morning, noon and night. I have heard the buzzwords so many times I could translate the broadcast in my sleep.

CNN and Fox are media, they are the theatre they want you to watch. They want you to scream at Trump

I disagree. I think you are engaged in "both-side-ism." I think you can make an objective measurement of the coronavirus coverage and see that Fox was less accurate than CNN in the early stages, as shown in the videos above. You cannot make similar videos of CNN reporters and commentators. I know some CNN reporters, and I consider them fair minded and reasonably objective. They do not want you to scream at Trump. There are some fair and objective people at Fox as well, but there are more ideologs.

• You are in a war with one of the most sophisticated groups in the history of the world. The conspiracy fact is that a major deep group - with front line players like Gates - is operating behind the guise of a real virus to create new business models (world wide IDs, world wide vaccination business) and enact more population control. The evidence for that is in, and I mean hundreds of thousands of datapoints.

This sounds bad. Population control.

Come to think of it however, my life and properties and data are already in the hands of a privately owned company based in Cupertino, Ca. All of my passwords can be reset at any time by any individual who accesses my Google account and easily by a Google employee with administrator rights. My medical records, my bank records, my credit card records, my internet accesses, my online purchases, my location and movements.

Is Google Inc. less evil than Microsoft or whatever business Bill Gates now runs, in your view? I doubt. I only trust that it is more profitable for them in the long term to be reliable and trustworthy.

• Official Post

Wow.

• Here are some experts saying what I have been saying here, only with way more authority and data to back up their assertions:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…/coronavirus-updates.html

. . . President Trump is in a rush to lift restrictions on economic activity amid the coronavirus pandemic, convinced that the move will rocket the economy out of a deep recession.

Companies say otherwise. So do a wide variety of economic and survey data, which suggest the economy will recovery slowly even after the government begins to ease limits on public gatherings and allow certain restaurants and other closed shops to reopen.

The evidence suggests it’s not just stay-at-home orders and other government restrictions that have chilled economic activity in the United States over the last month: it’s also a behavioral response from workers and consumers scared of contracting the virus.

Some government officials have been cautioning that the restart would not happen instantly and equally nationwide.

Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Monday that he expected the reopening to play out “community by community, county by county” but that the U.S. would first need to “substantially augment our public health capacity to do early case identification, isolation and contact tracing.”

“There’s no doubt that we have to reopen correctly,” Dr. Redfield said on NBC’s “Today.” “It’s going to be a step-by-step, gradual process. It’s got to be data-driven.”

Even in places without lockdown orders, business has suffered and unemployment has spiked, because Americans are avoiding restaurants, airports and shopping centers on their own accord, in order to minimize the risk of infection.

Until Americans feel widely confident that their risks of the virus have fallen — either through a testing system that far exceeds what is currently available, or ultimately via a vaccine — many economists and business owners say there will be no economic rebound for the country, government restrictions or no. . . .

• Anyone who doesn't care about getting infected simply doesn't know the sort of tortures it can involve, both from the illness and from the treatment. Apropos of Easter, would you volunteer to be crucified? Unfortunately, there are some similarities in some cases- a prolonged and extremely painful death. So it is a very strange and ignorant attitude. And one not to try forcing on others!

• Anyone who goes to CNN or Fox News for their info deserves exactly what they get.

So where do you recommend one get their COVID-19 and other news from? You pretty well ruled out both points of view. I favor looking at both and taking the best parts. Fox is pretty reasonable with the Chris Wallace show and somewhat informative during the day. At night, the whackoes come out and bray. CNN is reasonably balanced. MSNBC is bending over backwards to be racially correct but is taking it to extremes. People need to get many views to decide what makes sense. So what do you recommend instead of CNN and Fox?

• WTF! A study NOT to do. They used chloroquine instead of hydroxychloroquine which is much less toxic and was found in in vitro tests to be more effective than chloroquine. They did not include azithromycin and (for what it may be worth) zinc. The study had no controls. OK, so they showed that high doses of chloroquine are toxic. I think we already knew that. In other words, the study was mostly dumb. And it will have a tendency to confuse and mislead people.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/…ped-irregular-heart-rates

• I read the protests of religious people complaining for the restrictions on Mass services.

A protestant sect caused hundreds or even thousands of victims in the former German part of France. Many 10'000 of them work in Basel (Switzerland) that became a short time hot spot too. As a Darwinist I would recommend let them do the warship...

Granted, they never showed the video of the nuclear plants exploding.

NHK international is much more direct. They did show on day "0" a private mobile movie where we could see that the crew fetched the lead mats to put them on the tractor top to block the radiation to the command room.

Of course government did not know about this (broadcast) and lied about the facts for several days/weeks. It was the earth quake that killed reactor 2 not the tsunami...

This sounds bad. Population control.

Cheap/free Information(s) are the new drug(s). Why to people pay for computer games and betting ?

Conclusion: Most live on the pigs farm and some free minds don't like the smell...

• Total lockdown in Haiti as dysfunctional government takes conrtol of the situation. 3, repeat 3 deaths so far. Guess what, they routinely use chloroquine as a malarial treatment: also evidence for WHO's disregard of possible side-effects (so why are we so worried about it all of a sudden?)

Chloroquine is used as the first-line treatment for P.
    falciparum infections. Some studies have suggested that
    resistant strains may be present in Haiti and surveillance of
    anti-malarial efficacy is necessary (41). A recently published
    drug efficacy trial conducted by Okech et al. found that
    chloroquine continues to be efficacious for treatment of P.
    falciparum (5).
    Additionally, primaquine as a 1-day dose equivalent to
    0.75 mg/kg of body weight has been recently included
    for treatment of P. falciparum infections in 2012. Severe
    and moderate glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
    (G6PD) deficiency was reported to be present in 22.8%
    of study participants in Ouest and Sud-est departments
    of the country and 10.6% were considered to be at risk
    of developing severe adverse reactions (drug-induced
    hemolysis) due to primaquine (42).
    Use of a single dose
    of 0.25 mg/kg of body weight has been recommended
    by WHO to be safe for use in all patients irrespective of the
    G6PD deficiency status. Nonetheless, no adverse event
    reporting and monitoring program exists in the country and
    in its absence may be appropriate to consider reducing the
    dosage
    . It is imperative that health centers be trained in
    identifying and managing adverse events that may arise as
    a consequence of anti-malarial treatment.

And why have there been so few cases (99 deaths) in Greece as apposed to Italy, France and Spain? You guessed it a resurgence of malaria and chloroquine use for fever ever since the austerity measures imposed there by the rest of the EU. What a life-saver!

Areas “affected” by malaria in Greece 2019 season, May 2019 ...

eody.gov.gr › wp-content › uploads › malaria_affected_areas_24_5_...
    PDF

24 May 2019 - vivax malaria case (1st generation of transmission) in 2019. The WG of experts has carefully examined the following data: • the total ...

• In my opinion CNN is much more objective and reliable than Fox. (I don't watch either one, but I do read their websites.) I think if you follow up on stories and see how things turned out, you will see that CNN is more accurate. For example, if you look at Fox News reporting on the pandemic, you will see that they made more mistakes than CNN, and downplayed the seriousness of it for a long time. Granted, they did change after a while. See:

Of course it is, and of course you do.

• @sot - agreed, a flawed, ridiculous study - they weren't even sure whether half of the patients actually had COVID-19 or seasonal flu. The patients who died had irreversible pathology by the time they were treated. Looking forward to the full report though to find out if the viral load was negative later on.

• Small study finds Coronavirus travels on shoes, may be found in the air up to 13 feet from patients

If you walk through Chicago or any major US city then you most likely will breath once a pest bacillus or one of Anthrax- It's the dose - initial load - what counts. The only pathogen that can kill you by a

single meeting is AIDS. At least for this virus it cannot be excluded.

If an infected person does heavily, splashy cough you can be sure that you will find virus also at 20, 200,2000 meters and more if there is a slight/ stronger air movement. Droplets sink slowly. That's the risk of live. But what is the chance you get it?

Such posts do have only one purpose: Intimidate the average unknowledgeable reader and make him obey.

By the way: Why did WHO tell that masks won't help?? Who believes these idiots?

• This sounds bad. Population control.

Come to think of it however, my life and properties and data are already in the hands of a privately owned company based in Cupertino, Ca. All of my passwords can be reset at any time by any individual who accesses my Google account and easily by a Google employee with administrator rights. My medical records, my bank records, my credit card records, my internet accesses, my online purchases, my location and movements.

Is Google Inc. less evil than Microsoft or whatever business Bill Gates now runs, in your view? I doubt. I only trust that it is more profitable for them in the long term to be reliable and trustworthy.

You trust is misplaced. They don't give a f' about you. But, as is pathologically true about an argumentative mind - you will attack me and defend them. Google, Facebook, Microsoft are all in on the game. I've spoken a lot, Wyttenbach why don't you tell us more!

You should have 0.001% of his ability, knowledge and courage. Then, you would not post all the bullsh*t you do. The real First Poodle is the vice president (credit to Jimmy Kimmel for that branding).

You are welcome to give evidence against what I've said. The internet allows others to swear and carry on. If you are angry tell us why like a real man instead of trying to ad hominum attack. I hired the person who went on to become the ex-CEO of a McKesson Healthcare co. The reason I am here is to push forward mankind - but if they don't allow our freedom, than breakthrough energy is and will be controlled and outlawed (and in fact, that tactic has already been tried).

If you are for those in power, go ahead and argue your point. If you think we need more surveillance and a China like state (looks to me like that's where we are going) say it like a man "I want to be issued ID 2020 cards and I want them to force everyone to have the vaccine and then we will be all safe." Say it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.