Covid-19 News

• It is easy to show that 99.9% of these RCT studies have severe deficiencies as almost any time at least half of the population is excluded. Further the required sub division in etnies (typical gen pools) is usually not done. Further we know that fat people have a much larger difference in metabolism compare to normal weight people as there are differences between etnies! The same holds for children, pregnant woman and others that do a lot of sport. From pharma kinetics we know that not only the LD 50 factor is day time dependent.

Wyttenfact alert.

We agree that medicine is difficult because of genotype and phenotype differences: humans vary and therefore medicine is difficult.

RCTs therefore can have problems, but those problems are known: e.g. difference between the target population and the population on which the RCT was done. The point is that in determining the efficacy of treatments RCTs are the only way to avoid the many confounding variables that can't otherwise be controlled. COVID, a new pandemic, is an example where those are particularly large, so RCTs particularly necessary - but that fact remains. I'm just not interested in the fact that some medicines are rubbish. That will happen when you have capitalism and companies trying to maximise profit subject to loose US-style regulation. That is nothing to do with the utility of RCTs.

In the UK many people are over-prescribed drugs that do them not much good. I don't blame the companies that make them - I blame the GPs who understandably like to give patients some treatment for conditions which even if of dubious merit makes people feel better. Good GPs do this less, and there is something of a campaign now (has been for quite some time) to reduce this.

• Editorial Commentary on the mutation of the modern Physician into 'unoriginal hacks"

. When one of us started medical school 35 years ago, physicians were expected to apply their own understanding of basic science

—pathology, microbiology, physiology, and pharmacology—

to diagnose and treat their patients on an individual basis.

The success or failure of this approach is debatable because it placed the clear burden for good care on

the intelligence, knowledge, and foresight of individual physicians,

which may not have been the most universally equitable approach for patients.

Instead, over the past 20 years, better uniformity in patient care was obtained by placing patients into “pathways.”

All patients with a particular subtype of disease are treated similarly using a proscribed written pathway guide for care.

Market forces lauded the approach, and the physician’s primary job became one of patient categorization.

Those who could sort more patients into particular pathways the fastest received the greatest financial rewards.

Insurance companies and for-profit medical centers loved the approach for its bland and monotonous efficiency.

Physicians were now replaceable “cogs” in a giant medical machine..

"Clinical unease has led to the creation of new COVID-19 clinical pathways

within days of when the first infected patients arrive at hospitals,

combined with an absurd demand that these pathways be based on data from randomized clinical trials.

In 1910, Abraham Flexner decried the sorrowful state of medical education and academic medical practice in the United States

and its divorce from fundamental scientific principles. This ultimately led to a complete revision of medical education and training

based on the direct application of scientific research.

More than 100 years later, the COVID-19 epidemic has only deepened his clarion call for reform.

Zev Zelenko is so..o old school.

basing his early treatments on intelligence, knowledge, and foresight .. in lieu of RCT's

https://stke.sciencemag.org/content/13/649/eabe4242

• in lieu of RCT's

Australian RCT..HCQ prophylaxis... results next January... better late than never.

infection surge in Victoria State is abating... less urgency than there was in Hasidic NY..

Zelenko's home turf.

"

The trial’s lead researcher Professor Marc Pellegrini told news.com.au there has been a storm of confusion

looming over hydroxychloroquine ever since the US President’s comments.

However, he believes that should be put to one side and the science should do the talking.

His team started testing healthcare workers in early June in a clinical trial in hospitals along Australia’s east coast –

which have been hardest hit by COVID-19.

there are now roughly 200 medical workers using hydroxychloroquine as part of the trial,

and by January next year the results will be in.

HCQ with no Zinc.

https://www.news.com.au/world/…7d9c5eed7ff6185b014831e14

• Some additional commentary from Sky News Australia --

Systemic discouragement of Hydroxychloroquine is a ‘national scandal’

- it is certainly becoming very apparent which political wing is autocratic,

and willing to interfere in others' lives

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with Wyttenbach that it appears the WHO, NHS, and other institutions governing health and government policy is controlled by the privy council in the UK, by spin doctors (eg D. Cummings) by freemasonry, by groups like MENSA, the intelligence community, which are all involved in secret control of THE SYSTEM. I am not prone to conspiracy theories, but I recently met Cummings in Edinburgh and without me saying anything to him or using any abusive language on my part, or threatening him in any way for following me there, he just ran away saying 'Its not my fault, not my fault!!!!!'. Then whose fault is it then, this mess we all are in? Sooner or later the powers that be are going to have to start using the known medicines revealed by the biochemistry and backing further research in this direction, come on gentlemen all I am saying is very simple - purify the S-enantiomer of hydroxychloroquine and knock it out on the international market. There is the fortune you want to make Pfizer, or any other large Pharma company in the UK is set up already for this, along with refining other antiviral agents like Avigan. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? Concentrating on vaccination and testing is proving to be a complete waste of time and resources which could be redirected into further medical biochemical research.

• Look who owns the media!

Look who pays the media (via ads..)

Look who makes money with sick people and almost no money with V-D, Zinc, HCQ,DOCY,ACRITRO etc... (F+R)

This is indeed an absolute debacle!

While it is not yet proven vitamin D has a huge positive impact on Covid, it is certain that it has no risk nor ill side effects. (Again, taken in reasonable amounts as any reasonable person would do)

While the media and major medical establishment push masks to no end, which is good as they also have a positive impact, although by no means comprehensive, they also have no major down side, The media and medical establishment is not pushing Vitamin D. which has the same characteristics..

While the media and major medical establishment push hand washing to no end, which is good as this also has a positive impact, although by no means comprehensive, it also has no major down side, the media and medical establishment is not pushing Vitamin D. which has the same characteristics..

While the media and major medical establishment push the "magical 6 foot" distancing to no end, which is OK but truly unscientific and by no means comprehensive, the media and medical establishment is not pushing Vitamin D. which has BETTER characteristics....

While the media and major medical establishment push not touching your eyes, mouth or face to no end, which is OK as this also has a positive impact, although by no means comprehensive, yet almost impossible to do on a regular basis, , The media and medical establishment is not pushing Vitamin D. which has the likely better characteristics..

There is no reason for Vit. D not being encouraged. It has many positive benefits even aside from Covid. IF it turns out that it does have a major positive impact on Covid, look how many lives could have been possibly saved or improved simply by encouraging a readily available and inexpensive, natural compound! Yet, no, even some here "Argue" against it simply because no RCT has been done. That is illogical... No risk, observed positive impact, other benefits beside Covid.... and a possibly strong aide against Covid... Certainly more than the "magical 6 foot" distancing order! People want to disparage Trump on his response even though Biden would not have done anything realistically different, the media and medical establishment has done worse with the handling of things such as Vitamin D and other treatments. (Nursing homes, ventilators.... ) Where is the outcry?

Yes, it certainly appears that the media and major medical establishment only are pushing those things that will not compete with new drugs.

It is getting past frustration to the point of concern of ill intent that so many possible medical aides with no risk are not only be unreported, but actually campaigned against! This is the reason conspiracy theories start! Perhaps with good reason! :/

It does not make logical sense that if front line medical personnel are reporting possible agents that have a positive impact, that these agents have little to no risk, available and low cost, that the media and major medical establishment should not openly and "earnestly" investigate them! These compound DO NOT EXCLUDE "standard care" or other medicines. (As there are none yet) Truthfully consider..... major med is spending millions if not billions on unproven, high risk and costly vaccines immediately while ignoring existing products that are being reported as effective. What more do you need to question motives here?

As an engineer, if I was building a structure that needed a material with certain characteristics such as "X" strength, "y" pliability, etc. would I try to invent it from scratch if there were other materials REPORTED to work? Would I immediately ignore those materials and spend billions on attempting development on a new material? (A Rossi meme!) Or would I seriously explore the existing report materials BEFORE spending millions / billions? I think the answer is obvious!

The main difference here is that in the medical field, the establishments that are the sole providers of APPROVED "materials" are also the ones that seemingly control what is reported as working! Quite the conflict of interest!

I do not believe one can provide a logical and fact based reasoning on why Vitamin D should not be (or have been for many months) been pushed as openly and aggressively as the "magical 6 foot" distancing meme! Remember, it would not be exchanging or excluding ANY existing practice, those can continue, but simply be another tool against Covid

Wait.... no RCT? Show me the RCT on 6 foot distancing....... :|

It seems that we are being told that the ONLY remedy MUST come from a new developed compound and that no existing compounds can work.... period.

It may be the case,... but it looks like we will never know... the decision has already been made....

• Bravo Bob#2 thank you for putting into words my thoughts. You sir are now hero #3 behind Dr.Richard and his research on hydroxychloroquine and Shane asking is he cure worse than the disease. Covid 19 effects every major organ in the body. Just Google any organ and vitamin D . You will find that all are associated with vitamin D deficenccy. As for no rtc and the people that demand, ask why they are already taking vitamin D. A bit hypocritical challenging every post I've made on vitamin D

• While the media and major medical establishment push hand washing to no end, which is good as this also has a positive impact,

A Swiss expert said: "contagion with CoV-19 by touching something is like the jackpot in a lottery - utter nonsense. It's more likely to help against other infections. CoV-19 is transported by aerosols.

This is the reason conspiracy theories start! Perhaps with good reason!

Everybody who contradicts the ruling people per definition starts a conspiracy. Do you really believe you live in a democracy ? May be in California it once was close. But today money rules.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.