Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• look under the hood

How would Professor Jirohta go as a car salesman to Mitsubishi..

"the Ikaros engine works fine.. as you can see

but we've got no idea how it operates.

maybe below 50 kev gamma?"?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's absolutely no basis for believing this. It's, as you say, a guess. A nonsensical one, at that.

You are right- there is no information, and no reason to believe anything.

I rest my case, in the absence of information, on:

• Significant funding an interest from other companies (esp. Japanese) is well known in the LENR field. it has not in the past led anywhere. It is plausible that they would in a softened atmosphere towards LENR invest a little money on a gamble.
    • LENR has as yet no scientific theory (it has some hypotheses not yet properly tested). It has 50 years (or more?) of claims with no technological advancement. In that situation it seems logical to go for science first. The science we see from Clean Planet is unremarkable and no different from anyone else.
  • "Kobayashi T, Naitoh K, Okada D, Nakagawa R, Toba Y, Saba S, Kase F, Kawano K, Matsuno R, Tanishima R. CO2-free focusing engine clarified by weak quantum reaction experiment of hydrogen gas and nano-metal particles at very high pressure and high temperature. SAE Technical Paper; 2023 Apr 11":

... "of weak quantum reaction engine, based on “stable” low energy nuclear reaction (LENR), ... particles of metal materials such as Cu, Pd, and Ni" ...

• "Kobayashi T, Naitoh K, Okada D, Nakagawa R, Toba Y, Saba S, Kase F, Kawano K, Matsuno R, Tanishima R. CO2-free focusing engine clarified by weak quantum reaction experiment of hydrogen gas and nano-metal particles at very high pressure and high temperature. SAE Technical Paper; 2023 Apr 11":

... "of weak quantum reaction engine, based on “stable” low energy nuclear reaction (LENR), ... particles of metal materials such as Cu, Pd, and Ni" ...

Never heard of T. Kobayashi before. He shows up only once in a search of the forum. Anyone know what his companies name is?

If their "engine" is legit, it adds to a growing body of evidence that Japan is leading the way.

From what I was told, we will be hearing more good news from there (Japan) in the coming weeks. We shall see. As always...hoping for the best.

• Good to see the original file.

Never heard of T. Kobayashi before. He shows up only once in a search of the forum. Anyone know what his companies name is?

If their "engine" is legit, it adds to a growing body of evidence that Japan is leading the way.

From what I was told, we will be hearing more good news from there (Japan) in the coming weeks. We shall see. As always...hoping for the best.

• Who watched all of ICCF24?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who watched all of ICCF24?

Why are they presenting chemical data at a LENR conference? I’m confused 🫤 I might be wrong or missing something here but as far as I know it’s quite common for gases to release heat when the dissolve in metal lattices. Isn’t this simply what we are seeing here? They didn’t even try to analyze the energetics to discuss that possibility. This doesn’t appear to be a LENR reaction at all to me. They compared pulsed hydrogen to non-pulsed. I don’t want to sound like I’m dismissing their results but I think such technical issues should be fair game to openly discuss

• Why are they presenting chemical data at a LENR conference?

This was a video made to accompany a poster, not a main auditorium presentation, so looser ruels apply. As for why they are there at all, they are working with Technova group who have interests in LENR.

They do mention 'anomalous heat' and if you think about it, chemical heat production should be very similar regardless of how the adsorbed H2 is delivered - pulsed or steady state should produce the same or very similar amounts of Gibb's free energy.

• as far as I know it’s quite common for gases to release heat when the dissolve in metal lattices

Inputting some values for chemiabsoption enthalpy of around 80 KJ/mol and assuming 0.05 H2 per metal atom the 48J/3 g is definitely not anomalous.

Kobayashi and Naitoh et al.. for sure did the calculations and have probably read much of theTechnova, Clean Planet/Takahashi results showing much higher;anomalous 'results..

Maybe it was a low presentation bar for to jump..just the English translation.

but its encouraging to see another set of researchers in another university starting on LENR,,even if only on the fringe

• Good to see the original file.

google scholar by T+Kobayashi+cold+fusion.

I usually use patent search on cold fusion by Japanese patent search tool and he is the next patent application. Because the title of patent is very strange, I remember his name. He is a cold fusion researcher invented flying car with cold fusion engine. now tool is out of service, I will upload the patent later but his paper in in the google scholar you can find by yourself.

• Well,i like rebels who are thinking different :)

Here by opposition of the current and so fashion postulate of very low pressures needs.

because the author said:experiment of hydrogen gas and nano-metal particles at very high pressure and high temperature

google scholar by T+Kobayashi+cold+fusion.

I usually use patent search on cold fusion by Japanese patent search tool and he is the next patent application. Because the title of patent is very strange, I remember his name. He is a cold fusion researcher invented flying car with cold fusion engine. now tool is out of service, I will upload the patent later but his paper in in the google scholar you can find by yourself.

• I think this is new from Clean Planet. New here, anyway.

TECHNOLOGY | CLEANPLANET Inc.
    www.cleanplanet.co.jp

Also Carl Page has joined as 'advocate'.

TOKYO, JAPAN — April 1, 2023— Clean Planet Inc. announced that Professor Hiroshi Komiyama, Chairman of Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc. and the 28th President of the University of Tokyo, and Carl Page, Silicon Valley-based ClimateTech advocate investor, have been appointed as advisors, effective April 1, 2023.

Clean Planet is a science venture company that develops and commercializes Quantum Hydrogen Energy (QHe), a CO2 emission-free, fusion energy that will be pivotal to reaching net-zero.

“We are truly excited to welcome Professor Komiyama and Carl to our Advisory Board,” said Hideki Yoshino, Founder and CEO of Clean Planet Inc. “Their expertise in scientific research and commercialization of new technologies will be invaluable, as we accelerate the development of QHe-powered heat modules. Their extensive network in environmental sustainability will be helpful for our global expansion. We look forward to working closely with them.”

Professor Hiroshi Komiyama, a prominent academic, scientist and engineer, and leading authority in global sustainability became Chairman of the Institute of Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc. in April 2009, after completing a four-year presidency (the 28th President) at the University of Tokyo. He founded the 'Platinum Society Network' in 2010 to achieve a sustainable society that solves environmental, ageing, educational, and economic issues.

Mr. Carl Page is the President of the Anthropocene Institute and was a co-founder of eGroups. Based in Silicon Valley, Anthropocene Institute comprises scientists, engineers, communicators, marketers, thought leaders, and advocates — all pulling together toward a common goal: make Earth abundant and sustainable for all generations to come.

For more information, visit http://www.cleanplanet.co.jp.

Inquiries

Clean Planet Inc. PR Office: [email protected]

• Cleanplanet reports that they are cited in a METI white paper

NEWSClean Planet was featured in METI’s White Paper on Manufacturing Industries 2023 (Monozukuri Hakusho, Ch.1-5, P. 36)

INFO June 2, 2023

2023年版ものづくり白書(ものづくり基盤技術振興基本法第8条に基づく年次報告) (METI/経済産業省)

All is in Japanese,

but I've found the pages 54-55

Challenge to create a next-generation clean energy

infrastructure...Clean Planet Co., Ltd. Column Clean Planet Co., Ltd. is a start-up company aiming to be the first in the world to put "quantum hydrogen energy" into practical use. In the wake of the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake, he was founded in 2012 by a group of scientists who believed that GX (Green Transformation) was the most urgent revolution for mankind. Quantum hydrogen energy is a technology originally developed by the company, which uses cheaply available nickel and copper as nanoscale metal composites. By occluding a small amount of hydrogen at high density, it utilizes the exothermic reaction that occurs in the process of quantum diffusion of hydrogen. Its heat generation density is more than 10,000 times that of city gas, and it has been confirmed in basic experiments that heat generation continues for a long time without refueling. Through joint research with Tohoku University, he has also completed a demonstration machine, and from 2021 he is currently working with Miura Industries Co., Ltd., a major boiler manufacturer, to jointly develop an industrial boiler that uses quantum hydrogen energy. The thermal module equipped with quantum hydrogen energy, which Clean Planet is currently developing, is considering a versatile design so that it can meet the heat supply needs of various industries other than boilers. A "safe, stable, and inexpensive" heat source that does not emit carbon dioxide, which causes global warming, or radiation that is harmful to living organisms, and does not depend on fossil fuels, etc., is a promising next-generation clean energy that supports GX. Expectations from the market are also rising, and as of January 4, 2023, it is ranked 8th in the domestic startup valuation ranking (January 2023 Four Startups survey) (valuation value is 145.7 billion yen). If quantum hydrogen energy is implemented in society, expectations for it as an innovative clean energy source will increase for Japan, which is poor in energy resources. So far, we have applied for 182 patents in Japan and overseas, and have obtained 69 patents in 21 countries around the world (by April 2023). month). Of these, 28 (2 domestic, 26 overseas) are basic patents that include the principle of heat generation using quantum hydrogen energy. We are also focusing on intellectual property strategies such as comprehensive acquisition of areas. While the decarbonization movement is rapidly progressing around the world, the practical application of quantum hydrogen energy, which does not emit CO 2 and does not burden the environment, has the potential to bring about an energy revolution from Japan to the world. .

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.