Electric Fusion Systems

• Do you have any credible backup for this claim?

There is a German culture TV documentation about it. The US army did blast the lab tunnel every 10 meters it took a very long time to get access to it again.

One whole LiD (Hydrogen bomb) team went to the Russians that obviously did not steal the technology from the Americans...An other member (? or just insider), much later, tried to construct a LiD pinch fusion reactor in Argentina.

The Deuterium, from Sweden obviously was not for an Uranium breeding reactor...

The bottleneck of the German bomb was the ignition, that had to be done with a sub critical Uranium mass using a special particle accelerator may by using a neutron producing target like D2 itself...It certainly was not ready for war like use. But the term infinite energy was more important for me.

There was once a speculation whether they brought a LiD bomb to China, with the help of Japan and tested it there deep underground. Of course nobody ( least USA) is interested in it....

• An other member (? or just insider), much later, tried to construct a LiD pinch fusion reactor in Argentina.

Do you think that Richter’s Project Huemul was really for LiD? Richter is currently considered (by mainstream) to have been a madman that scammed Peron into believing fairy tales. I am not so sure this was the case, but Richter’s intractable character granted him so many enemies that the project ended badly when Peron simply took all the funds away.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Of course it was ! US pressure did work its way... But as said, he might have been just somebody that got access to the papers that went to Russia.

We will probably never know for sure, Richter was brought to Argentina, and “sold” to Peron, by an aeronautical engineer (Kurt Tank) that took part in the development of the first German jet fighter at the end of WWII, and was able to develop a fully Argentinian jet fighter (Pulqui II) in the 1950s. It was a sort of Argentinian “Project Paper Clip”.

Ronald Richter - Wikipedia
    en.m.wikipedia.org

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• We will probably never know for sure, Richter was brought to Argentina, and “sold” to Peron, by an aeronautical engineer that took part in the development of the first German jet fighter at the end of WWII, and was able to develop a fully Argentinian jet fighter in the 1950s.

That makes sense. All the old NAZI engineers had to fly to South America...to escape the US "freedom" jail...

The only thing we can learn is that the USA is and was never able to run large engineering projects on their own as manager greed always leads to failure. See Boeing latest cockpit window crash (yesterday). Boeing has been completely outmanovered by Airbus with the 320neo they did hide for a long time.

VHICS project was the other prominent failure as at the end a Swiss memory design outperformed even IBM, same for Sony that took over the CCD market once reserved for US military...

There also was the story that the uranium for the third bomb (trinity was the first) came from Germany...

• Lithium can be dodgy stuff. I know there has been speculation over unintended nuclear effects in lithium battery fires. And looking at these, below, you can't help but wonder...

E-bike battery starts fire in London kitchen
    A man runs away from the e-bike as its battery explodes into flames in a kitchen.
    www.bbc.co.uk

Watch: Backpackers flee fireball in Sydney hostel
    CCTV footage shows the moment an e-bike battery explodes, sparking a fire in the suburb of Darlington.
    www.bbc.co.uk

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• I've actually been collecting videos of lithium battery fires, for a while - purely out of curiosity.

(These videos tend to appeal to my inner pyromaniac)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Robert, anything I could do from my end to be able to watch this? Probably a country code problem…? 😞

• There also was the story that the uranium for the third bomb (trinity was the first) came from Germany...

External Content youtu.be

• So the ship had loaded 500kg of uranium oxide what gives about 3.5kg of U235 or a bit more than 1/4 needed for a classic bomb. Of course a bomb does not need a critical mass. It needs a critical neutron flux to start it.

But all the exact details are still classified. Of course you can also make a working bomb with 3.5kg U.235.

The first bomb to Japan did contain 61kg of U-235 so the German contribution was only 5%!

• But you should also ask why the boxes have been label with U-235 and not Uranium Oxide....

The U-boat crew member who said that has probably been telling the same joke for decades. It doesn't mean it was true.

Everybody else in the video talked about uranium oxide.

Transporting highly refined 235U has to be done with extreme caution, because of the very real danger of accidental criticality.

I'm not aware of any evidence that the German atom bomb programme included any attempt at large scale uranium enrichment, anyway. The required resources were probably not available.

• Transporting highly enriched 235U has to be done with extreme caution, because of the very real danger of accidental criticality.

Great care was certainly NOT taken in the 1960's. My late brother was what was called a 'shipworker' in London Docks, an expert in how to stow cargo. This is a very useful skill, particularly when loading mixed-cargo bound for multiple different ports. He eventually ended up running the Albert Dock and retired not long before they all closed. Every now and then a couple of crates - small but very heavy - were delivered direct to dockside marked for his attention (unusual in itself) which were to be landed in Jamaica via an Elder-Ffyfes banana boat and put into a customs bonded warehouse there for onward transit.- somewhere.

The relevant thing is the crates were always sent separately very shortly before departure and arrived stencilled with the different hold numbers they were to be put into and also notices saying they must always be kept at least x feet apart.... He always wondered if they were parts for nuclear weapon testing. I suspect they probably were.

• Great care was certainly NOT taken in the 1960's.

Eek!

it was the Japanese who were labeling the boxes U-235.

It was a tale told by one of the crew. He's probably "dined out" on it for years. If I remember correctly, the Japanese passengers were not involved with their nuclear programme, but with other areas of technology transfer. And since they did not survive, they could not contradict the story.

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.