Correct mechanism of Cold fusion of Clean planet

• A question to any resident quantum mechanics experts on this board. From what I remember from undergraduate materials science, the Schrodinger equation tells us that the position of a particle within a system can be described in terms of a probability density function. This probability declines exponentially as distance increases from the most probable position. However, it never quite declines to zero, suggesting that there is a small but real probability that two deuterium nuclei in a heavy water molecule will fuse even under standard conditions, because a tiny but real proportion of their probability density functions overlap. If true, this would suggest that nuclear fusion is taking place in ordinary water under standard conditions, but at an infinitesimal rate that is so slow that it would be difficult to detect. Even this a true description of reality?

Yes, indeed. Wave function decay is often exponentiual (not always) but it is true that reaction cross section is never zero.

The NASA people are keen on potential mechanisms enhancing cross-sections that will bridge the many OOMs gap between the cross section expected and that needed to deliver useful (or even measurable) excess heat. Some of these mechanisms are well substantiated. others still speculative. We need a number of mechanisms all acting together. And there is discussion on how branching ratios could maybe change to deliver heat without easily observable high energy products - though that is less substantiated.

And there has been much discussion here about them. But I'd recommend the published papers.

here is (not really published paper) presentation https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/wp-c…ced-Nuclear-Reactions.pdf

It is one bit of LENR (if you want to call it that) which is also a corner of mainstream science.

THH

• Apparently your reaction takes place between grains where as you said we see atoms mismatch.

In fact this state is the amorphous one.. Others japanese teams done some nano amorphous particles with good results as Takahashi.

This is not a Storms NAE ( Never Are Excess) but we already saw xsh this way.

• For a stable cold fusion reaction LENR, radioactive nickel Ni 63 must be used.

• mechanism of clean planet cold fusion is the femto-D2 generation at the expandable T site in grain boundary, which has larger number of D+ by the segregation of D+.

Because Iwamura’s experiment on transmutation with felto-D2 shows that d is constituted by two protons, which is inconvenient to them because it is against the physics community.

Conceptualized Cold Fusion Reactor with Improved Reaction Rate by Segregating Deuterium at Grain Boundaries

DOI : https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7943342

Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion (Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons and no Neutrinos Exist)

• SAM, The Structured Atom Model has this exactly, but we keep being 'burned' by this concept. Neutron cannot be touched unfortunately and is treated as most fundamental and real and a second later they propose making free neutrons by adding electrons to a proton. But the neutron is still a fundamental particle.... .right.

Yes the nucleus is logically made up of protons and electrons and neutrino's are useless and fictive just to make the current models work but now I am crossing the line again.. :)

• Schrodinger's original solution to his wave equation had nothing to do with predicting probability of where the whatever it referred to was. That was gamed in later because they didn't know what to do with the wave functions. They so wanted a wave description of matter that they lost proper perspective. They also forgot to include charge and mass. As a mathematical solution to wave problems separation of variables was useful however.

When I enrolled at MIT I enrolled in the Physics Curriculum. This worked fine until I went to the lecture hall one day and the lecturer started talking about Schrodinger's Wave Equation and a particle in a box. I was gone. Bunch of bull shit.

By the way, wouldn't the strong force interfere with the likelihood of those deuterium nuclei fusing?

• The correct mechanism of cold nuclear fusion LENR has already been “invented” by Nature:

1) It occurs through the main channel as reverse beta decay,

2) In the Earth using nickel Ni63 and hydrogen H,

3) In plants and animals with the help of potassium K40 and carbon C14,

4) during the explosion of supernova SN1987A using nickel Ni56

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.