The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• For the record and for your convenience, I now include the final research paper from DGE to this thread.

Here Dr Kim uses for the first time Bosenova in association with the explosions of magnetic particles that I beleive are EVOs.

This phenomenon/mechanism of nano-explosions of BCS (boson cluster state)was proposed in 2009 [17]. It is related to a BEC explosion phenomenon occurring with the atomic BEC now known as “Bosenova” [29-31].

For a micro/nano-scale trap of 10 nm diameter containing ~ 3.6 x 10^4 deuterons, each deuteron or 4He will gain only~ 0.7 keV kinetic energy, if the excess kinetic energy of 23.84 MeV is shared equally. This mechanism of “Bosenova”can provide an explanation for constraints imposed on the secondary reactions by energetic 4He, as described byHagelstein [32].

Theoretical analysis and mechanisms of reaction for experimental results of hydrogen-nickel systems

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/391-iccf-18-jcmns-kh-pre-1-pdf/

• Kim. "at 300ºK with Ec= 0.00655 eV corresponding to

F (Ec) = ~0.084 (8.4% !), ( ~10% for the atomic BEC case)

Since mobile deuterons in metal are localized within several metal

lattice sites,"

1.Specificity to certain metals?

No modelling for the. D(m) localisation. where m=Pd

why does Pd work and. not others..

2. Temperature...300K.... why are current LENR. exits. trending to 600-700Kand over?

there is even less BEC formation at these high T's

3. Pressure ? why is current LENR work trending to vacuum pressures rather than 1 bar or so pressure for Deflakion reactor

• Holmlid used Shell 105 catalyst (Fe2O3-K based with >8% K content) to produce superconducting hydrogen (UDH). Ólafsson has found and now knows that laser stimulation of ultra dense hydrogen, a superconductor will produce stange radiation which is caused by EVOs.

Defkalion used a potassium based carbon compound as critical to produce their reaction. This is similar to the Shell 105 catalyst. So the Defkalion reaction was most likely based on superconductive UDH aided spark based production of EVOs.

• How the Shell 105 catalyst works to create cluster based ultra dense hydrogen.

The Shell catalyst produces potassium based rydberg cluster formation. This formation will produce rydberg cluster formation in hydrogen through rydberg blockade.

The Rydberg blockade mechanism is a quantum phenomenon that occurs when atoms are excited to high-energy Rydberg states. In this state, atoms exhibit strong long-range interactions, leading to a blockade effect.

The Rydberg blockade mechanism is a key phenomenon in neutral atom quantum computing. It's based on Rydberg interactions, which are van der Waals interactions. In these interactions, there's an energy shift if two adjacent atoms are both in the Rydberg state.

The Rydberg blockade mechanism includes a term in the effective Hamiltonian that adds an interaction between adjacent atoms in the Rydberg states. In quantum computing, this allows for the construction of gates and nontrivial dynamics that create entanglement and correlation across the system.

The Rydberg blockade mechanism is the key behind entanglement generation between atoms.

The volume called the blockade sphere with blockade radius (BR), denoted by Rb, is defined as the region where only a single atom can be excited to a Rydberg state.

Rydberg Atoms/Rydberg blockade - Wikiversity

• Back in the olden days of LENR research, there was a type of research effort that dominated: the question was what is the Secret Sauce. LENR experimentalists looked for the right pressure, or temperature, or RF frequency, or chemical combination, or magnetic field, or lattice configuration ... there was a belief that some combination of factors that would unlock the secrets of the LENR reaction.

It is now apparent that this search for the Secret Sauce was the hunt for the proper combination of physical and environmental factors that would produce the right situation for the production of the LENR family of the necessary quasiparticles that would produce the LENR reaction.

To this day not knowing what theory that they are working with, both NASA and SAFIRE project research effort is adjusting the various properties that they control to optimize their LENR reaction. They call this stumbling in the dark process the theory of experimentation. What they are actually doing is searching for the proper conditions that will create the LENR active quasiparticles that will unlock the reaction.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For example, in Rossi's theory paper, he invents a method whereby a collection of electrons can come together to form a cluster. This method is antiquated and is in my opinion a fantasy. The proper method that enables a collection of electrons to cluster together is based on quasiparticle theory. Solid state and condensed matter physic revolve around quasiparticle theory. This theory evolved mostly in the second half of the last century. If you want to understand the LENR reaction, you should become acquainted with how quasiparticles work or at least understand why they exist. There are any number of quasiparticles related to the electron. It is these type of quasiparticles that make the LENR reaction real.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Defkalion used a potassium based carbon compound as critical to produce their reaction. This is similar to the Shell 105 catalyst. So the Defkalion reaction was most likely based on superconductive UDH aided spark based production of EVOs.

I'm not aware that anyone who looked closely would agree about that.

• Most of the time it was HER catalysts to do hydrogen mono, no fantasy only classic engineering.

• In my early GS5 experiments in 2015 I added about 10% HTED4 catalyst to the Ni + LiAlH4 fuel. Those runs did not yield any excess heat in tests up to 1100°C. and no radiation was detected. There were undoubtedly other limiting causes, so such catalysts are possibly helpful but not a key component. The later GS5.3 experiment yielded both radiation and excess heat and did not use any catalyst .

Here's the PIXE/RBS analysis of the catalyst I used:

K2O 63.2 %

FeOx 32.8 %

CaO 2.8 %

CeO2 1.2 %

Mg trace

• All the primary catalysts were used as Focardi explained to dissociate hydrogen. So all common HER catalysts for hydrogenation played or rather more exotic thing as graphene powder exfoliated.

As example the copper power seen during the Kullander/Essen was surely this kind of catalyst especially when doped with other compounds ( less than 1%).

However the main important "catalyst" which was the "secret" second one however didn't played "chemically" but differently.

And this is the key point. Even all "structured" powders as Clean HME done or all Japanese teams aren't necessary at all.

This is not the way to follow, sorry guys you are over for a while....

• All the primary catalysts were used as Focardi explained to dissociate hydrogen. So all common HER catalysts for hydrogenation played or rather more exotic thing as graphene powder exfoliated.

As example the copper power seen during the Kullander/Essen was surely this kind of catalyst especially when doped with other compounds ( less than 1%).

However the main important "catalyst" which was the "secret" second one however didn't played "chemically" but differently.

And this is the key point. Even all "structured" powders as Clean HME done or all Japanese teams aren't necessary at all.

This is not the way to follow, sorry guys you are over for a while....

The analyses of the copper powder showed it to be brazing brass

• Well, i have a question i asked myself too, could we able to detect by means used this time, less of 1% another metal included in this copper ?

You know copper is also used as dissociation catalyst to replace the noble metals more expensive.

In this way, often an oxide particle core is used or heavier metals added at 0,1% mass.

In this way, could we able to detect that ?

The analyses of the copper powder showed it to be brazing brass

• Well, i have a question i asked myself too, could we able to detect by means used this time, less of 1% another metal included in this copper ?

You know copper is also used as dissociation catalyst to replace the noble metals more expensive.

In this way, often an oxide particle core is used or heavier metals added at 0,1% mass.

In this way, could we able to detect that ?

The isotopic composition of the copper-brass was evaluated and was the same as normal terrestrial abundances. At Uppsala. Also, no beryllium was found.

• First of all this paper i shared talked about ruthenium not beryllium, be precise.

Now, if you have one more look on Lugano's analysis, we can see some isotopic variations with nickel or lithium the remaining peaks were only noise, difficult to see more.

Difficult i think to evaluate currently with all available means few amounts of things even at Uppsala.

The isotopic composition of the copper-brass was evaluated and was the same as normal terrestrial abundances. At Uppsala. Also, no beryllium was found.

• First of all this paper i shared talked about ruthenium not beryllium, be precise.

Now, if you have one more look on Lugano's analysis, we can see some isotopic variations with nickel or lithium the remaining peaks were only noise, difficult to see more.

Difficult i think to evaluate currently with all available means few amounts of things even at Uppsala.

The beryllium was tested for in case of the byproduct 7Be+n of 7Li+p fusion

• External Content www.youtube.com

Professor and Nobel laureate in Physics Frank Wilczek speaks about the history and potential of quasiparticles, and how they can be used to imagine alternative worlds of matter.

In the context of this video, it is now my opinion that the field of LENR should be centered on the condensed matter principal of the quasiparticle. The referenced video explains what the quasiparticle is, its history, as well as the associated properties that emerge from them that include the quasi-world, the property of quasi-reproduction and the quasi-universe.

Through Condensed matter science, any number of quasiparticles can be engineered to meet the needs of a given technology. In particular for the LENR reaction, a quasiparticle that has small or no charge and negative mass can produce the required quasiworld in which the LENR reaction can exist. This quasiparticle lives in a quasi-world that is protected from environmental interference such as temperature and pressure and in which the quasiparticle can self replicate. Inside the EVO, the spins of the coherent quasiparticle can accumulate to strengths that are sufficient to form a Grand unified fields level. The quasi-world also modifies other existing particles like the photon to form new quasiparticles which projects an electroweak based magnetic field so that this quasi-photon carries the nature of the unified electroweak quasi-world with it when it interact with matter that exists exterior of the EVO.

The quasi-world that supports the LENR reaction is the EVO. In the EVO, the LENR active quasiparticle can reproduce itself so that the EVO can grow over time as it absorbs matter and energy. The quasi-photon carries a modified type of magnetism that acts under the rules of the grand unified field (GUT) that exist inside the EVO to modify matter in the same way that matter would be modified inside the EVO by the LENR quasiparticle.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.