Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

The Covid -19 epidemic is 100% the fault of Donald Trump and “Group Think Red”?

This is what you want to say and what you desperately want to believe Jed, so just come out and say it.

First, experts never know everything. But, the experts in this subject know a whole library full of stuff that most people do not know. How else do you think they managed to develop the vaccines? By trial and error? With an Ouija Board? They did it with science. That's s-c-i-e-n-c-e, meaning they understand how nature works, and how viruses work, and so on. Also, they have many wonderful gadgets that tell them what is happening, such as the machines that sequenced the DNA of the virus within days of the outbreak. How can you possibly maintain that people who have the complete genome, and who know how genomes work, are not experts? What the hell are you thinking? Try comparing them to doctors and researchers in 1918. This is a lot like saying that the people who send robot explorers to Mars are not rocket scientists. What else would they be?

Second, I am sure there are experts who have a good idea why some people are asymptomatic, but others require O2. They may not always be right, but they can probably predict the prognosis for many patients.

While waiting for surgery last spring, I eavesdropped on doctors and nurses discussing COVID-19. They knew WAY, WAY MORE than the self-appointed genius experts here.

Well, the “experts” that you often quote seem to know everything.

There is, (are), no experts in Covid 19 Jed.

They are regular professionals tasked with learning something new about an as yet

Undefined and mutating virus.

They are certainly more knowledgeable than you and I, but I will bet the beach house that not 1 person globally would count themselves an “expert” on Covid 19.

Of course there are experts. Do you think the vaccine fell out of the sky? Do you think the case mortality rate fell from 6% to 2% on its own, by coincidence? There were experts in virology and the coronavirus specifically before this outbreak. Unfortunately, they were mostly ignored by government leaders and by the public in the U.S. In countries where the public listened to them, the infection and death rates are 10 to 100 times lower than the U.S.

Of course there are no experts on Covid 19.

If there were, we would KNOW why some people are asymptotic and why some are not.

Why some require immediate O2 for days and some never go to the hospital.

What some die and others don’t.

Why China, a country 4x the population of the US has almost 90x LESS infections.

What some people get infected again and why some don’t.

What’s different about all of these?

No one knows why, because we don’t have enough data and it hasn’t been analyzed and correlated thoroughly

We’re getting smarter, no doubt, but experts?

Please stop..

FM,

Have any these new strains been determined to be any more or any less deadly?

More infectious, but hopefully less deadly?

Kinda like the Andromeda Strain,

as it mutated to a non infectious form?

That’s NOT what I meant and I think you know it.

The “playing field” is filled with people doing research, but only the people that support Jeds agenda are “experts”.

“IF”,

People doing research on existing approved medications that have been cleared for other ailments are found to be effective when treating Covid 19, they are “flaky scientists”?

No, of course not, these experiments must be carried out using the scientific method, and approved medical protocols and procedures.

Then, if found effective, should be considered as treatments

However, the bureaucracy that is Government

moving at its typical glacial pace, only considers treatments that meet their agenda.

Ah, you took that out of context, and cut out the next sentence, to make it look like the opposite of what I said. Great job! You should go work for the Chinese Communist party. Here is the next line:

"Okay, maybe they don't actually want that, but they would rather see that happen than admit they are wrong, and that home remedies do not work, and medical science does work."

As would you Jed.

You say “home remedies” as if it’s granny from the Beverly Hillbillies, cooking up a batch of Opossum stew.

We are going to learn more and more about this disease every day, there are no experts,

None, please stop quoting experts.

What a time. So many of us were naive. Now we know better.

That's the good think. People can learn and improve.

BTW: Watching at the comment activity on Frank's recent blog posts, it looks like the site is slowly dying too?

Most intelligent people have been either banned or moderated into the ether.

RossI is a charlatan, his believers will believe,

They must, they have been told to.

Jed never switched to decaf

So.......

It will probably be shelved in place of the vaccine?

That's if you believe china, if so I have a bridge you might be interested in.

Exactly,

Either China is “massaging” their #’s, OR,

conspiracy theorists unite.

This virus was manufactured and purpose built to “see what happens”.

If the results are satisfactory, when China is ready to expand in the east to Taiwan, North & South Korea and Japan, they take the virus out of hibernation, dump it at navy, Air Force and army bases globally and away they go.

Who’s gonna stop em.

“IF”,

More than 90,000 Americans die in the next 3 weeks than the US will have ~ 100 times more deaths than mainland China?

Someone got some “splaining” to do Lucy.

They do immunize the patient. All vaccines do; otherwise they would not work. You can still be infected, but that is 20 times less likely. If you get it, you might transmit the virus, but if you are not infected, you will not transmit the virus.

If most people get it, the total number of infections will fall so much that the virus will probably die out.

I dunno Jed,

If I’m immunized, I kind think I can’t get the virus again because I’m “immunized”, and if I get the virus again, I wasn’t immunized was I?

Robert,

Do you consider these new Covid-19 drugs “vaccines”?

They don’t immunize anyone, and once “immunized”, you can still get and transmit this virus.

I don’t know, appears to be more like a band-aid than a vaccine, no?

Seems to me this is more like Theraflu in that it can severely lessen the effects of the virus and greatly reduce the probability of ending up in the hospital and dying.

Both good reasons to be sure, but a vaccine?

FM,

Are these “re-infection” cases with the original virus, or are these people getting

re-infected with a mutation of Covid - 19?

Lots of experts say it does work. Should we ignore their consensus...especially when they have 253 positive studies to back them up?

Whatever side of the issue one is on, all seem now to agree now that HCQ is safe to use. I don't know about you, but IMO when a drug is safe, a large percentage of studies show it effective, and the world is experiencing a deadly pandemic with no other official early treatment available, the medical establishment/government health care bureaucracies should give their blessing and step aside.

That said...Ivermectin looks to be more effective, so everyone is rallying behind it now to get it approved.

Shane,

You should know by now that the only “expert”

Opinions that count are the ones that support Jeds argument.

If they don’t support his opinion they are labeled, charlatans, quacks, faith healers etc

and dismissed.

He is hopelessly programmed, you are wasting your time

Measuring heat with enough accuracy would be better served without the need of boiling anything, and a pool would be a nightmare from the temperature homogenization point of view. A single temperature rise between two set temperatures of a reasonably sized volume of water with an appropriate mixing would be much better for accuracy.

Curbina,

Correct, It would not be accurate, HOWEVER, if the “E whatever”, did in fact boil an entire swimming pool of water we would then KNOW

that it develops Energy Out > Energy In.

Andrea gets funding, research, scientific, engineering, manufacturing assistance because we KNOW it works.

Now he gets squadusch (Chicago slang for 0),

because we KNOW it does not work.

This is what I eagerly await. There is, increasingly, less and less room for ambiguity. The demo will presumably involve measuring Ecat SLK electrical output instead of heat measurement, the latter being fraught with all manner of trouble as we know. What could go wrong with simply measuring electrical input and output? 8o

Go Andrea!

There is no trouble with measuring heat Mark.

Simply use heat from the Ecat to boil and evaporate a swimming pool full of water.

There is no doubt then that the EcAt is producing heat in quantities to eliminate and chemical inclusion.

Measure, (CORRECTLY, this will be a problem for Rossi), the amount of power and energy (heat), the Ecat is consuming.

Calculate the amount of heat required to boil the pool of water.

It is beyond simple to prove

Unless is was purposely done