The Playground

• LFH is supplying several 'unknown' replicators who have suggested that are getting interesting results using variations on the NiH system. They don't share much info, and certainly no data, but they are 'getting warmer' it seems.

"getting warmer"? I will see it when I believe any results from the LFH kits that you sell and advertise on this forum (cough- conflict of interest-cough)

• Although I disagree with Alan about Rossi, I have found him to be even handed as a moderator. I don't think his LFH is a conflict. He's not making money, but has put a tremendous amount of effort into development. Maybe there is something to NiH that is not related to the Rascal and it could eventually be discovered through LFH kits. I don't think a moderator has to be opinion-free, nor is it necessary to keep the opinions to themselves (unless the site has an explicit policy about that).

So, keep up the good work Alan.

But change your mind about the Rascal. ;)

He, he, he

• Okay Alan - this is getting interesting. I thought you might like to play in rhyme based on your post from earlier today but that is okay. So if the chief is a thief then the forum will not have a cow because it is vegetarian. Got it.

Let's move back to the original question that you asked to be rephrased:

Rossi launched a slander and lie filled PR onslaught against IH when he filed his lawsuit - agree or disagree?

• Jack, if you believe that moderators should not be impartial, then you do not understand forum moderation very well. The problem with moderators not being impartial and obviously unbaised is that the moderation is affected by it...as we are now seeing. E-Scat World is an even better example of this. That site is so biased, that any anti-Rossi perspective gets your posts quickly removed and leads to a ban. This is very common knowledge with that terrible site. While a moderator obviously can and usually does have a differing opinion of some of the posters, the problem arises when that moderator allows his bias to flow into his job of moderating. This is now happening with Alan...and this is a new development as of late for some reason...maybe frustation over Rossi sliding further down the rabbit hole....that part I can only speculate on.

And pushing a website where you sell products of any kind (no matter how big or small the profit) on the forum that you moderate is absolutely questionable in my mind...obviously we disagree on this.

• The interplanetary monitoring system continues to delivery. During Timar's post, the transmission was able to link nearby smartphone feeds and the comms team has delivered stunning news. Timar is not a Rossi space dog. He is a dadgum Rossi space monkey!! As it turns out - there is a bunch of them. It is Planet of the Rossis. We've also figured out how they are continually able to cook up such gigantic whopper fibs - they are enjoying fermented palm sap. I'm not kidding. First up - here is the first glimpse of Timar. Check the link for more details on what is turning into an amazing story.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/…alm-trees-in-west-africa/

Trippy mushrooms for Walker and fermented palm sap for Timar appear to be all the rage on Planet of the Rossis. What will we learn next?

• Dewey, I fear some sort of war or plague is happening on Planet Rossi as of late. There seems to be much anger and frustration coming from quite a few individuals who live on that great planet...and a few seem to have taken up residence there rather than just checking into the hotel. You can check out any time you like....but you can never leave...

I have been trying SOOO hard to behave on here lately...but now that even the moderation has gone south...

• Stephen,
    Generally, I agree with your thoughts, but in this case I think maybe you are taking what we are doing here a little too seriously. :)

I just can't stand hypocrisy...as of late I am feeling MUCH do as I say, don't do as I do. We are even seeing Alan caution posters of lawsuits and defamation now while he reels on about IH being the Antichrist etc...so I am not quite sure that I am the one taking things too serious after reading that...

• It is not a good idea to associate the research of Leif Holmlid to Rossi's work.
    Research on ultra-dense deuterium (an enabler of laser fusion) predates the appearance of Rossi in the fusion arena.
    The problem with Rossi, if proven to have nothing, is not only that he drained funds from Cherokee and others (that will be dealt with in court) but that he has driven many enthusiastic researchers (and amateurs) towards a directIon that may well be a dead end, and that his fiasco may discredit respectable research groups (many of which either for convenience or genuine trust did give some conditional credit to Rossi).
    They will be the casualties in this war. No need to make the damage larger by tarring every one with the same brush.

I said nothing about Rossi, you have Rossi on the brain. I was addressing the concept of overunity energy production using a cold method.

• If you think that post demonstrates bias Stephen, your comprehension skills are sadly lacking.

Alan, your bias is apparent well beyond that one post...and you have now invested in the personal pokes and attacks that you like to condemn. You can spin your comment "And every Christ needs an Anti-Christ. Enter IH." any way you want, but seeing your bias as of late through comments, your moderation tactics and watching your "thumps up" makes your position apparent. You aren't fooling anyone beyond those on Planet Rossi.

• Please point to where I cheered for deletion of Sifferkoll or any other members posts...I do not believe in deletion of any posts on forums, it makes the thread of discussion extremely difficult to follow. I have actually spoken out AGAINST this as it happened to me continuously on E-Scat World. Memory problem...or fabrication perhaps?

• Your Jedi mind-tricks won't work on me, young StephenRezz

LOL...that is your answer when I respond with: "Please point to where I cheered for deletion of Sifferkoll or any other members posts...I do not believe in deletion of any posts on forums, it makes the thread of discussion extremely difficult to follow. I have actually spoken out AGAINST this as it happened to me continuously on E-Scat World. Memory problem...or fabrication perhaps?"

Oh Alan...that is weak....

• I am not familiar, Ax. What's the power, the COP if relevant, the duration of the test and the link to the publication please?

MY,

Here is a link to Holmlid's paper on excess heating.

As far as I can tell, he has conducted proper calibration and calorimetry. In the apparatus used in the paper, he made a number of design compromises to simplify the apparatus for measuring heating. As such, the number of charged particles measured were reduced by a factor of 10, so he felt that the COP of 2 was very low compared to what it would be in a typical experiment (expects it would be closer to 20). I'm not keen on extrapolating the scaling of effects, so that has yet to be demonstrated. I'd like to see replications as well.

I wonder if there may be a link between UDD/UDH and the hydrogen state noted in this study (dark hydrogen).

• As far as I can tell, he has conducted proper calibration and calorimetry.

If I recall correctly, Holmlid uses a home-built time-of-flight spectrometer that is impossible to calibrate against standard sources of radiation, e.g., alpha emitters with decays of known energy. I've been hoping that he'll pull in some independent expertise to help him characterize the charged (and neutral) particle radiation he's seeing, but I'm pessimistic this will happen.

• It is sadly to note that this open LENR forum became something like a "if you don't believe in Rossi, better shut up" kind of personal opinions and speculations exchange...at least it appears to me that way.

I remember the time -not long ago- where this was at least a kind of a more open minded exchange of information and objective views on this topic. Nowadays almost all "believers in Rossi" went completely crazy after his next "reveal" (???) and start wishful thinking discussions on something no one else than Rossis team (who is it?) has ever seen or has been proven by anybody outside his world. I see this mood slowly taking over this forum as well. Every other post is nothing else than personal insults, childish responses and either an "All in for AR" or "All in for IH".

Everybody should take a step back, take a deep breath and review his style to publish and write on this forum. I would encourage especially our moderators to become real moderators (= be objective with both sides and start finally to kick out users who constantly fail to meet the "don'ts" in the forum guide lines, even after a couple of warnings...
    Thanks!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.