Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• To Mark U, Sam, Alan Fletcher and other Rossi's fans

Why you who are faithful believers do not ask to the magician to put online a counter (continuosly updated) that shows day by day the quantity of pieces pre-ordereded that he has received?

• Some good shouts from Miles, Interested Observer, Paradigmnoia and others.

Which leads to a litmus test based on his actions and deeds;

If Rossi was serious, then after all his years of work and investment now is the time show his conviction and to go big on advertising. Use professionals and leverage these VIP partners he claims he has to get the word out about this amazing product, after all he needs to sell > 1 million.

On the other hand if he is just a faker and con man then I would expect him to spend as little time and money as possible on the sales and marketing and just rely on JONP, and puppets, dupes and marks to do the work.

I think most on here expect puppets and partners that are so secret that there is no trace at all of them.

Ironically most people on E-Cat World will never see the "light". ;)

• Minimum successful order of at least 1 million.

There might be the rub. Even if he gets a million pre-orders, most people will renege on actually paying.

The he can say there were not 1 million successful orders.

Plus imagine the logistics of handling a million orders by himself, without apparent employees.

This makes 10000 hand soldered connections in 10cm^3 seem like child's play.

• The entire Ecat farce is like watching political ads in the states during presidential elections, only it never ends.

Selling the same con to the same gullible people, Rossi’s schtick is the stuff of legend.

I agree, but perhaps AR is truly looking for an out with this light. No one on ECW is talking about LENR anymore, the conversation has now completely shifted to discussion of this light.

And it’s a light that will never be made or delivered to anyone. No money will change hands and AR can just let his followers have this photo of a magical lamp as his goodbye present to them.

• Oh sure Mark, see you in 2023 to admit that he makes fun of you along all these years.

Why do you not ask to the magician to put online a counter (continuously updated) that shows day by day the number of pieces pre-ordered that he has received?

• Truth, on April 4 someone asked already asked Rossi if he would put up a live online counter to show preorder numbers, and Rossi replied "maybe". Today someone asked Rossi if he expected to reach 1 million orders before the Demo, and he replied "no". So I suppose Rossi is expecting the demo to be the catalyzing event for the large orders.

• Truth, on April 4 someone asked already asked Rossi if he would put up a live online counter to show preorder numbers, and Rossi replied "maybe". Today someone asked Rossi if he expected to reach 1 million orders before the Demo, and he replied "no". So I suppose Rossi is expecting the demo to be the catalyzing event for the large orders.

I didn't read, anyway that is the typical evasive reply of the magician. In the mean time he waits for "one million of pieces ordered", there is no reason that justifies why it does not show the progressive number of item pre-ordered, obviously excepts those reasons related escaping from a public check.

• I'm sorry to disappoint you but AR is thinking on a big scale. I'm sure if he gets those orders then he will produce this SKLed. Maybe you haven't seen it but Amazon is full of flashlights that have 90,000 lumens and in fact don't even have 5,000 ... who cares ... there are only a few who say they don't deliver the specified power ... most are very happy. Moreover, there is a striking resemblance between these flashlights and SKLed (see lens). AR will put something inside that will look like a resistor or something else (the so-called SK) that actually does nothing.. So this is just a large-scale SCAM - the competition is fierce.

See:

https://www.amazon.com/Flashli…ful-Hunting/dp/B07Y36K81Z

If others can sell flashlights with 90,000 lumens why AR can't sell his SKLed and make few millions after all tremendous advances in theory and research? Now is giving 10% affiliate commission!!! Join the program !!! :)

Rossi already has the million orders. He is just stalling for time so he can track down that hot Orbo model for a second gig.