Covid-19 News

• Is Covid-19 a new bio-energetic disease state?

The real value of science is generating predictions and solutions — something that has almost totally eluded global efforts of scientists in the 2020 COVID19 pandemic — is the understanding of COVID19 built on flawed fundamentals? Is SARS-CoV-2 a cold like most other coronaviruses, that is infecting people suffering from a much more unpredictable, dangerous and totally new disease state?

It may make more sense than our current understanding and regardless, its clear we need to think outside of the box for solutions.

https://nkalex.medium.com/is-c…y-march-2021-1078b2960938

Thank you Alan. This article and opinion backs my theory on sun cycle having a mayor impact on infectious disease outbreaks and it's influence on vitamin d levels in the human population. The damage internally by the virus seems to be an over response of the imune system. Vitamin d receptors are in every major organ in the body. If deficient the imune response is uncontrolled. Go back and read the studies. This pandemic could have been avoided

• Except when implying an organised jewish cabal conspires to control the media.

ZeusXY Either you are a child or a right wing racist. Nobody associates "Italian mafia" with the whole Italian people, but that is what you do imply here in your simple mind. All folk groups have some sort of mafia.

I still miss your first real - non troll - contribution to the CoV-19 thread.

• Id like a few people to read a little portion of the article alan posted.experts are not always right and sometimes unconventional ideas should be discussed rather than labeled lies or conspiriacy.

These ideas will be ridiculed as many people revert to the stance “How can all the experts be so wrong” and “if this was true it would have been noticed and been on the news”. Since these concepts did not come from Nature Magazine, WHO or the academic system industry — many medical professionals and health stakeholders will say “looks interesting, I will review once its peer reviewed”— but its clear that our old model is not working in a new world. Its important to note that the medical industry thought it was not possible that stomach ulcers were formed from a secondary infection for decades after being presented with the evidence by Barry Marshall. Barry Marshall watched in horror as ulcer patients were having their stomach’s removed, was laughed at for going against the medical system and his career was destroyed. Taking matters into his own hands, he infected himself with the bacteria from a dying patient, developed ulcers and then cured himself. This led to the award of a 2005 Nobel Prize for revolutionary understanding of disease mechanism, decades after he presented the truth and solutions formally to the medical industry through the standard process. I wonder if we have decades to wait? The story of Barry Marshall should be read by anyone who read this information about COVID19, thought it made sense and is dismissing it because it did not come from the medical industry leadership.

• Is SARS-CoV-2 a cold like most other coronaviruses, that is infecting people suffering from a much more unpredictable, dangerous and totally new disease state?

https://nkalex.medium.com/is-c…y-march-2021-1078b2960938

Citation:

A freedom of information request was used to collect PCR cycle data from over 5000 COVID19 tests at a state lab, this excellent analysis shows average PCR cycles required for a positive result over time — Low cycle values after the March equinox, dramtically increasing to PCR cycles that indicate a “non-replication competant” viral material load as time goes on. This increase in PCR cycles required also correlated with a dramatically decreased fatality per data in the local area. This is shocking information as PCR cycles are assumed by all researchers to be constant across all time periods of the pandemic and this shift of baseline invalidates all research findings based on positive PCR cases.

This shifting of the PCR cycle testing baseline is compromising all research based on “case numbers” as well as public health policy set on increasing cases. You simply can not compare positive results from one set of data to another set of data if they are operated at different PCR cycles. This discrepancy was so vast that the entire state of Florida has recently mandated that all positive case results be reported with PCR cycle values, in an attempt to clarify data around positive tests.

Also mentionned that selenium and V-C are helpful!

The Swiss state mafia (FM/R) here currently uses the same trick to force a stronger lock down. In reality the positive rate did go down. Only the test number was increased to record high numbers!

Get your personal Ivermectin!!

• Okay, so every doctor and expert in the world is wrong, and you are right.

It's easy to guess: You never asked a doctor only your round table buddies.

Tell us - the world - about a working vaccine against any cold virus (Rhino,corona etc...) that also prevents the cold. We are eager to listen!

But first convince Wiki to change the following page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold

No doubt, it would be great to have one!

• but its clear that our old model is not working in a new world. Its important to note that the medical industry thought it was not possible that stomach ulcers were formed from a secondary infection for decades after being presented with the evidence by Barry Marshall.

The old model works as well now as it ever did. Which is to say, not perfectly. Everyone knows there have instances when the experts were wrong, and an outsider such as Marshall was right. No one who has read history or knows a lot about some technical subject would say "the experts are always right, and you can dismiss information from others." As I said before, the experts are usually right. It is the Damon Runyon principle: "The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet." History is full of battles won by the weaker side, so that is not a sure thing.

The story of Barry Marshall should be read by anyone who read this information about COVID19, thought it made sense and is dismissing it because it did not come from the medical industry leadership.

Educated, experienced people would not do that. If it makes sense, you don't dismiss it. You might say, as I do, "I do not know enough to judge this technical issue, but I suppose it might be true."

The medical industry leadership is mainly made up of people who know a lot, have accomplished a lot, and are often right. But we have seen many instances this year where they were wrong. For example, many of them said that it will take longer than a year to develop a vaccine. No doubt they had good reasons for saying that, but it turned out they were too pessimistic. Michael Osterholm has made several statements that were too pessimistic. Too conservative. He said that an epidemic of this nature cannot be controlled by case tracking and quarantine. He said that is like trying to "hold back the wind." By March or April, he should have looked at China, Korea, Japan and other countries and seen he was wrong. Yet I recall he said that again later.

Case tracking with internet based technology is far more powerful than the old fashioned methods. Osterholm is not an expert on the internet, so it is reasonable he would not have understood that, but he should have paid closer attention the WHO experts described internet case tracking and recommended it. Countries that followed their advice contained the epidemic with few casualties. Countries that ignored it, especially the U.S., paid a terrible price, with hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and millions of debilitating illnesses.

Osterholm is an example of an expert in one field (epidemiology) who mistakenly thinks that makes him an expert in another (the internet). Heeding his advice about this particular aspect of the epidemic is a fallacious appeal to authority logical fallacy. (http://nizkor.com/features/fal…/appeal-to-authority.html) His other advice is probably good, as far as I know.

You can never be sure you know who the real experts are, or how far their expertise reaches. They themselves do not know. That is what leads to the fallacious appeal to authority. That has been a major problem with cold fusion. Most of the examples of "experts being wrong" that you read in history books are not actually examples of that. Especially in the annoying book by Cerf and Navasky, "The Experts Speak." They are non-experts who thought they were experts. Adm. Leahy was a famous example. In 1945 he said this about the atomic bomb: "This is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. . . . The bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives."

Many of the other examples in that book were statements that were correct, but authors thought they were wrong. For example:

"[T]he Director of Military Aeronautics of France has decided to discontinue henceforth the purchase of monoplanes, their place to be filled entirely by biplanes. . . . This decision practically sounds the death knell of the monoplane as a military investment." - Scientific American, September 1915

Cerf and Navasky's comment: "Far inferior in speed and maneuverability to its single-winged cousin, the biplane soon became merely a curiosity."

Anyone who knows about WWI aviation knows that is completely wrong. It is still wrong. Biplanes are quite maneuverable, and they are used in aerobatics.

• Since mRNA vaccines are a completely new creature, no one can claim anything else than what the studies revealed and the world knows at this point.

I completely agree with you: Nobody knows anything about RNA vaccines as the study officially ends in 21 months.

May be you mix up what studies currently show, with real results that simply are no here today. And Pfitzer states: We cannot guarantee that vaccinated people will not transmit CoV-19! This is due to the known problematic.

In 2 years we know more. So long at least I and all people with no fear and a working brain will wait for a vaccination.

• Tell us - the world - about a working vaccine against any cold virus (Rhino,corona etc...) that also prevents the cold. We are eager to listen!

You said there is no herd immunity from COVID-19. That has nothing to do with a vaccine against the common cold. The common cold is much more difficult to target with a vaccine than COVID-19, and immunity to the cold does not last. Immunity does last for COVID-19. That is what the double blind tests with 60,000 patients proved. You say they did not prove what they proved, because you imagine yourself to be a supreme genius who has a license to make up nonsense and declare it to be fact.

• You said there is no herd immunity from COVID-19.

JED you are a dilettante! CoV-19 is a three step illness. First it's, as all other corona infections, just a cold. If you get a full dose directly into the lung or do not take the right drugs in time, then it's more severe.

For this more severe illness - secondary/ternary CoV-19 infection - you can have herd immunity as with all other infections too as the virus here spreads over the blood.

So far we only know that the vaccine works between 3-6 months. All others stories are fiery tales - not serious.

I simply have no imagination. I just cite the medical facts. You like to live in a dream world. Buy your Ivermectin!

• an organised jewish cabal

Cutting piece from schlock Schneider on Dr Zelenko

"D+V= HCQworks"

"I hoped I would never have to write about that ridiculous quack Vovka Zelenko. But three days ago, he published his “clinical trial

https://forbetterscience.com/2…fall-in-each-others-arms/

Unfortunately, realworld viral pathophysiology is a long ways from

"Independent Science Journalist and Cartoonist. Formerly molecular cell biologist. "

• JED you are a dilettante! CoV-19 is a three step illness. First it's, as all other corona infections, just a cold. If you get a full dose directly into the lung or do not take the right drugs in time, then it's more severe.

Oh, right, of course. So every expert is wrong, and the double blind test with 60,000 people means nothing. Because you say so. You are not dilettante, you are the World's Greatest Expert in Every Subject. Got it. Thanks for enlightening us.

• When I saw "DNA fears" in the title of this article, I thought it meant fear of mRNA vaccines. It is worse than that. It says:

"A group of New York City public school parents and teachers are asking a judge to suspend mandatory coronavirus testing — until the city can guarantee that the tests won’t also be used to collect their DNA in a database."

How can you guarantee that? If the authorities wanted to collect DNA they could do it any number of ways, even from touch DNA. You are just going to have to trust them.

I think that sooner or later the authorities will collect DNA from everyone at birth, the way they make a baby's footprint now. The DNA will be used in missing persons cases, law enforcement and various other ways. I have mixed feelings about that. (The footprint is used to make sure they don't mix up babies in the hospital, since babies tend to look alike. I suppose DNA makes a permanent mixup less likely, and footprint is less necessary. I think they also put a patient bracelet on the baby right away, even before it leaves the delivery room.)

• When I saw "DNA fears" in the title of this article, I thought it meant fear of mRNA vaccines. It is worse than that. It says:

"A group of New York City public school parents and teachers are asking a judge to suspend mandatory coronavirus testing — until the city can guarantee that the tests won’t also be used to collect their DNA in a database."

The more sophisticated madness is that the vaccine includes micro-chips that send information to cloud. So no tests are need, the chips will do it.

• Oh, right, of course. So every expert is wrong, and the double blind test with 60,000 people means nothing. Because you say so. You are not dilettante, you are the World's Greatest Expert in Every Subject.

For the grumpy old bear: If you don't believe me, then read it in the NyTimes! https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

A good summary of what I explained in the last few posts!

France:

Ivermectin first time mentionend in a large journal

Hope this opens the eyes of the mafia....

• At-home over-the-counter coronavirus antigen test kit gets FDA authorization

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization to the first over-the-counter antigen test for COVID-19 that can be used at home in individuals ages 2 and up, including those not showing symptoms.

The approval comes a week after the agency approved another non-prescription, at-home test, but that one requires samples to be sent to an outside lab.

With the Ellume COVID-19 Home Test, patients collect a mid-turbinate nasal swab to detect virus antigens. The test uses an analyzer that is connected with a software application on a smartphone to help users perform the test and interpret results in as little as 20 minutes, according to the FDA press release.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.