Cavitation (sonofusion) reactor from B-J. Huang et al.

• The results were from a lab analysis, not theoretical. Santilli explains these results are in agreement with his theory of the magnecular bond, but the results are experimental, not theoretical.

The data I cited was in the analysis in my patent application and is based on AquaFuel not Santilli.

Article by Santilli on AquaFuel states the torque/energy produced by AquaFuel in an engine test was 90% of that obtained with gasoline. That would be 40.087 kj per gm. One skilled in chemical engineering can calculate the expected kj/gm of AquaFuel based on the chemical composition as provided by NASA. That would be 13.2375 kj/gm. Hence by division one obtains 3.028 times more energy/torque than explained by chemical composition.

• The data I cited was in the analysis in my patent application and is based on AquaFuel not Santilli.

Article by Santilli on AquaFuel states the torque/energy produced by AquaFuel in an engine test was 90% of that obtained with gasoline. That would be 40.087 kj per gm. One skilled in chemical engineering can calculate the expected kj/gm of AquaFuel based on the chemical composition as provided by NASA. That would be 13.2375 kj/gm. Hence by division one obtains 3.028 times more energy/torque than explained by chemical composition.

Yes I know Drgenek , I was more than anything addressing the concern of this not being “properly published”. The Aquafuel results obtained by Bill Richardson are with water, the ones reported by Santilli are with waste anti freeze coolant.

Anyway I don’t know if you are aware that Bill Richardson was associated with Santilli who was CSO of Richardson’s company and the Aquafuel reports were produced under Santilli’s guidance. Richardson claims he was cheated off of his IP by the company’s lawyer in favor of Santilli. Sad story. Anyway Richardson also reports an anomalous energy balance of his Aquafuel process that has a COP above 3 at least, considering all the energy inputs required (even for gas compression).

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This looks not like a serious source amu means atomic mass unit and says nothing about physical density. All gases occupy more or less the same volume. Mass increase for hydrogen is impossible...

What Santilli has stated and proven experimentally is that in the same volume and at the samem pressure, the Hydrogen separated from Magnegas, dubbed Magnehydrogen, weights a multiple of the same volume of Hydrogen at the same pressure. He says this is because the molecules are attracted to each other by magnetism, after being subject to an intense electromagnetic field as the one that is created by a DC Arc of several kW.

It is common knowlegde of Chemistry that 1 a.m.u. means 1 gram per mol, and moles of gases occupy always the same volume at the same pressure, if one gas has 7x more a.m.u. than other, at the same pressure , it weights 7 times more.The why is not for me to decide, I am just relaying what Santilli found in his experiments.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Bob Greenyer has commented on Sundaresananomalousr.pdf (lenr-canr.org). What is odd about the Sundaresan report is that no iron is formed if oxygen is exclude from the water by displacement with nitrogen. To repeat, no oxygen solubilized tin the water results in no iron production. If applicable to BJ Huang, then one would expect no neon if there was no soluble oxygen.

Bob proposes that the first product of transmutation in Sundaresan reaction is oxygen-17. This is same as in the latest BJ Huang presentation. He further proposed the second step would produce carbon-12 and iron-56 (as compared to carbon-12 and neon-22 per BJ Huang).

Bob proposes the catalyst for fusion is magneto toroidal structure. He proposes this catalyst consumes relic neutrinos to form. Further, he claims the structure has magnetic, or electrical or gravimetry properties that allow fusion.

• this kind of so-called "radiation shield" has ever been considered by us when we feel something strange in energy balance during LENR and some strange results of SEM/EDX on the ruptured copper pipe. just wait and see with more test results.

Have you been able to measure any strong electromagnetic field emissions coming from the cavitation tubes? If yes, have you gotten spectral analysis of any type?
    Very curious to see if your kinetic cavitation also give off EM?
    https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/10123232

• Bob Greenyer has commented on Sundaresananomalousr.pdf (lenr-canr.org). What is odd about the Sundaresan report is that no iron is formed if oxygen is exclude from the water by displacement with nitrogen. To repeat, no oxygen solubilized tin the water results in no iron production. If applicable to BJ Huang, then one would expect no neon if there was no soluble oxygen.

Bob proposes that the first product of transmutation in Sundaresan reaction is oxygen-17. This is same as in the latest BJ Huang presentation. He further proposed the second step would produce carbon-12 and iron-56 (as compared to carbon-12 and neon-22 per BJ Huang).

Bob proposes the catalyst for fusion is magneto toroidal structure. He proposes this catalyst consumes relic neutrinos to form. Further, he claims the structure has magnetic, or electrical or gravimetry properties that allow fusion.

This is what Bob presented at the ICCF-25, which he expanded on (almost 4 hours) past sunday (I have skimmed through it, not seen it entirely). The Sundaresan and Bockris paper from 1994 uses about the same broad kind of experimental setup that produces the "magnegas" from water and carbon rods, but Sundaresan and Bockris focused on the rods themselves, completely overlooking the produced gas. Santilli also has seen transmutation on the rods, he did not focus on it much, but has seen it and published some about it. I recall some characteristic silicon spherules that looked the same than those that Slobodan Stankovic observed in his carbon rods exposed to HHO gas flame.

The Sonofusion also creates charge separation, probably not as in high volume as the electric arc, but is also intense and repeated in multiple instances for each cavitation collapse event during the whole process. Bob thinks the presence of Hydrogen is key to the formation of the structure that causes the reaction (be it EVO, Magnetoroelectric moment, Monopole...) and Oxygen is key for the ocurrence of the transmutation in a particular way.

He also delved into the possible positive effects for health of these estructures, it is as always a very entertaining presentation, but requires a lot of time and focus to follow it properly, and probably being acquainted with previous ones, as some stuff can only be properly appreciated if one has been following him for a while.

• Have you been able to measure any strong electromagnetic field emissions coming from the cavitation tubes? If yes, have you gotten spectral analysis of any type?
    Very curious to see if your kinetic cavitation also give off EM?
    https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/10123232

A signature of Charge separation events.

• response to Drgenek:

No, I think it is possible, under certain cavitation conditions in a strong magnetic field, to create small plasmoids in a liquid fuel. These plasmoids should survive combustion in a turboreactor or in a combustion chamber, and thus one should be able to give additional acceleration to the hot gases by MHD means, and enormously increase the specific impulse.

Here is a video on Russian plasma weapons that shows the strategic importance of this research. Academician Velikhov tells us about his results obtained during the heroic period of the MHD in the USSR. You will notice the total blackout on ongoing research concerning the interception of drones with plasma weapons. (It's in Russian, but it is possible to get translated subtitles)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maurice Viton, who published with Jean-Pierre Petit the method for curbing Velikhov's instability of MHD thrusters, passed away this week. The Viton-Petit Effect will survive in physics textbooks, and also on the stern of ships that will leave the Earth for the stars. My master JPP found the strength to go to his funeral.

• response to Drgenek:

No, I think it is possible, under certain cavitation conditions in a strong magnetic field, to create small plasmoids in a liquid fuel. These plasmoids should survive combustion in a turboreactor or in a combustion chamber, and thus one should be able to give additional acceleration to the hot gases by MHD means, and enormously increase the specific impulse.

I think you are saying that that if a plasmoid survives combustion that the positive and negative charged particle in the plasmoid could be accelerated by MHD to increase specific impulse. By using fuel with higher specific impulse, a spacecraft wouldn't need as much mass to travel in space. Further, a nuclear reaction might provide the high energy dense fuel needs to power the MHD.

• I think you are saying that that if a plasmoid survives combustion that the positive and negative charged particle in the plasmoid could be accelerated by MHD to increase specific impulse. By using fuel with higher specific impulse, a spacecraft wouldn't need as much mass to travel in space. Further, a nuclear reaction might provide the high energy dense fuel needs to power the MHD.

I had heard a story about forty years ago that, the jet engine thrust can be increased if water was injected into the combustion chamber. this could also happen in gas turbine power system when water is injected into combustion chamber. Is this related to what you mentioned :?:

• Yes, WWII fighters like the Tempest used water injection to briefly increase power during dogfight. But that has nothing to do with our research. Preliminary experiments were carried out with aqueous solutions for safety reasons. But it works best with oil, and even better with conductive combustible liquids. No, the hope is that the plasmoids present a metastable phase in the liquid, after high field cavitation (Plasmolatex)

MHD can accelerate ions, but it is difficult to generate enough ions to make the hot gases of a rocket easily manipulated by MHD. (The Russians of Sakharov team tried with solid propellants containing cesium) But even the gases from a small black powder rocket contain a lot of potassium ions, and it is difficult to post-accelerate the jet by MHD.

On the other hand, plasmoids would make hot gases very sensitive to the magnetic field.

But hey, the problem of a light nuclear energy source to operate MHD devices in deep space must first be solved before dreaming of these distant applications. Isn’t this the quest we are pursuing together on this forum?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.