The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• The strange thing about this EVO thread is that it harbors less accurate information than either the "clearance items" or the "playground" threads.

The Flat Earth Society website arguments are downright scientific compared to posts here.

I get the feeling that the LENR community is not receptive to the theories that are current in modern science. All my theories are referenced in current science. It's ironic that science does not accept LENR and LENR backers don't accept science. This does not bode well for the future of LENR.

• All my theories are referenced in current science

"The almost complete loss of mass/energy is consistently found in almost all LENR systems.

Axil appears to contend that fusion in LENR results in the loss of a large percentage...99%? o the mass/energy....

However it is commonly understood that only a small percentage of mass is changed into energy in either fission or fusion.

" The mass converted to energy in fission is about 0.1%;

in fusion it can be as much as 0.7%."

Axil's understanding of both "current science" and "LENR" appears to be unique....

of course, there may be some meaning lost in translation. from another language

| NSTA

• Could you explain this to a 12 year old?

According to general relativity, the universe can have three possible shapes:

• Flat: A flat universe has zero curvature. It's similar to a sheet of paper.
    • Closed: A closed universe has positive curvature. It's similar to a sphere.
    • Open: An open universe has negative curvature. It's similar to a saddle.

These models depend on the universe's overall density and energy content. The curvature of spacetime is directly related to the energy and momentum of matter and radiation.

General relativity is a physical theory about space and time. It was published by Albert Einstein in 1915. It's also known as Einstein's theory of gravity.

It has just bein discovered, that the polariton has negative mass. This means that the polariton can create a vacuum type field when it condenses into a Bose Einstein condensate that has negative curvature. So a hyperbolic shaped vacuum state with a saddle shape is formed. This is the opposite to the close spherical shape of our universe that has positive curvature.

These two types of vacuum states will annihilate each other if not separated. So a domain wall forms that keeps these two vacuum states separated.

Here I will put into context the Domain wall of the EVO. Chukanov stated in his patent this experimental observation about the EVO as follows:

Note: Chukanov call the EVO a quantum macro object

US6936971B2 - Methods and systems for generating high energy photons or quantum energy - Google Patents

Because Chukanov could produce an EVO 20 cm in size, he was able to show experimentally that the EVO cannot interact with probes from our universe. The Domain wall is what separates and protects the EVO from intrusion of anything from our universe from accessing the interworking of the EVO.

• From MFMP as follows:

Anomalous synthesis per day for 11 weeks of tons of Si and Fe from C and O

Bob Greenyer from Remote View <[email protected]>

cleardot.gif cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif

open?token=eyJtIjoiPDIwMjMwMjA4MjE0MzUxLjMuNDFiMWJkOWVhNWYwNDQ2NUBtZzIuc3Vic3RhY2suY29tPiIsInUiOjIwMjY3ODczLCJyIjoiamFuYXAxMjhAZ21haWwuY29tIiwiZCI6Im1nMi5zdWJzdGFjay5jb20iLCJwIjoxMDE3MTI1MDIsInQiOiJ2aWRlbyIsImEiOiJldmVyeW9uZSIsInMiOjE4NDU3MywiYyI6InBvc3QiLCJmIjp0cnVlLCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6InRvcCIsImlhdCI6MTY3NTg5MjY0MSwiZXhwIjoxNjc4NDg0NjQxLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMCIsInN1YiI6ImVvIn0.fh5cPL5P5GP2ulZwoVy9HJtawcVXV9pAql9_nJFItco

Open in app or online
    https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-video.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fvideo_upload%2Fpost%2F101712502%2F2d3d001d-7b1c-4ea3-98b2-949e6b2e37f7%2Ftranscoded-00001.png

Anomalous synthesis per day for 11 weeks of tons of Si and Fe from C and O

Mahadevan Srinivasan, C.R. Narayanaswamy

Introduction

In light of the collective effort to investigate the validity of Paul Pantone’s GEET technology, I decided to meticulously transcribe a video I recorded in 2016 at ICCF-20 in Sendai, Japan which I uploaded to the MFMP YouTube channel many moons ago, as over the years, some people had said that his words were hard to discern on the video.

It was this presentation and Dr. George Egely’s posters, that encouraged me to meet with Dr. Egely to discuss Ball Lighting and record other interviews with him [Part 1|Part 2|Part 3], subsequent to which I did my first dusty fusion experiment in 2017 revealing the production of Crenelated Fe-rich microspheres and more.

Video transcript

That at the heart is a gigantic carbon arc furnace.

You have three electrodes, one foot diameter, 60 kilo-amps of current and about 150 volts, it sort of about several megawatts [12 MVA].

And right here, an arc is struck between the carbon rods and the floor of the hearth, which is also carbon but note that, the current used three phase AC, and therefore you have alternating magnetic field, oscillating, rotating - all kinds of thing - and a temperature of 2000 ºC.

So at the top, basically the raw materials he feeds is silicon dioxide - basically quartz - and charcoal, wood charcoal and since he is making ferro-silicon, he has a third place, where he puts his scrap iron.

The three of them are weighed in an exact quantities and put in there and this is a continuous, round the clock furnace which goes on for weeks together and at the bottom, he draws out ferro-silicon metal.

Now, the observation of relevance to us, is that during an 11 week long, nonstop run in 1995, he had, he was feeding silicon, 33 tons of silicon, now we are not talking about the production per day. 33 tons of silicon, fed in - in the form of silicon dioxide - which contains 15 tons of silicon, five tons of iron and one would expect 20 tons of ferro-silicon alloy of 75% silicon.

But the actual production of alloy, was 24 tons - daily, around the clock, for a period of 11 weeks and that was every day he was producing four tons of excess metal, literally out of thin air, that is to say - carbon and oxygen.

So he was very puzzled.

He knew nothing about cold fusion or anything. And eventually after talking to various people, he was asked to come and meet me and we became good friends and I immediately recognised that what is happening here is exactly what is happening in the carbon arc experiment, which is well known in the field.

And I am very happy to tell you that poster number five - today, at five, our Hungarian friend Egely - exactly has said he has done the same thing, he has taken carbon powder and he has put it on quartz, exactly like this and he has put it in a microwave oven and this is a gigantic furnace.

But, as I presented the same thing at the... in the China meeting, I was puzzled as to what happened to the energy - how can you have transmutation, without the release of energy?

And this was the puzzle which prevented me from even talking about this for the past 15 years. I was aware of it for 15 years - I didn't have the guts to come out in the open, because I know it’ll be shot down.

But, because Iwamura and other in this centre are very interested in transmutation, I decided, to submit it as a post deadline paper. And I’m thankful to Iwamura for giving me an opportunity to present this.

But then having come here, I have learned something new that I need not worry about the missing excess energy. And there are several people in this group, who have persuaded me, that there are many paths possible where you can have simultaneously exothermic and endothermic nuclear reaction, which can sort of cancel the exess heat. So Dr. Szumski, just spoke about it and there have been others so more on the poster, thankyou.

Associated paper

Observation of Anomalous Production of Si and Fe in an Arc Furnace Driven Ferro Silicon Smelting Plant at levels of Tons per day.
    C.R. Narayanaswamy
    The Silcal Metallurgic Ltd., Coimbatore 641004, Tamil Nadu, India
    Abstract
    In the period 1978–2002, The Silcal Metallurgic Ltd., a Coimbatore (India) based company, was engaged in the production of ferro silicon alloy deploying a 12 MVA “Submerged Carbon Arc” powered smelter. During a 11-week long non-stop round the clock operation of the plant in 1995, daily feed of raw materials was: Quartz (33.4 ton), charcoal (with fixed carbon content of 13.2 ton) and scrap steel (5.1 ton) while the daily output production of Fe–Si alloy (73.5% Si) was 24.75 ton. From the total weights of Si and Fe in the input feed and assuming 100% recovery of the metals, the daily output alloy production could at best have been only 20.5 ton. However to our surprise throughout the 11-week period the total daily Fe–Si alloy (with 73.5% Si) output was consistently 24.75 ton, corresponding to a daily “anomalous” excess metal production of 4.25 ton of Fe–Si alloy. The only source of Si entering the smelter furnace was the quartz raw material and that of Fe was the scrap steel (except for minor additional amounts of Fe originating from the steel casing of the consumable Söderberg carbon electrodes). Very careful vigil of the weights of daily input feed of raw materials and output alloy drained out as also the electrical energy consumption was maintained. It was evident that roughly 20% more metal than could be accounted for from the input feed was being produced and consequently we have been obliged to come to the conclusion that anomalous quantities of Si (2.8 ton/day) and Fe (1.45 ton/day) were being synthesized during the smelting process. Discussions with researchers involved in the Cold Fusion/LENR field have suggested that a likely explanation for the anomalous metal production could be the occurrence of transmutation reactions between nuclei of C and the O stripped from the SiO2 during the chemical reduction process. It is speculated that the intense varying magnetic fields generated by the kilo-amp levels of alternating current (AC) driving the arcing between the three gigantic carbon electrodes and the carbonic hearth of the furnace, in the 2000ºC temperature environment, could have somehow catalyzed transmutation reactions to occur, very similar to the transmutations reported in laboratory scale “Carbon-Arc experiments” first revealed by George Oshawa in 1964. But the more puzzling aspect of our observations is that there was no evidence of release of the expected massive amounts of nuclear energy that should have accompanied the postulated transmutation reactions based on the atomic masses of the nuclei involved.

Implications

My hypothesis is that coherent matter processes are responsible for the make up of the Earths crust and top of the list in elements is O and Si.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6169c74d-de28-43e9-8169-e314611983c8_1880x1248.png
    Abundance of elements in the earths crust - note the rarity of carbon

In a process driven by coherent matter like in the case of Ball Lightning, Carbon and Oxygen can be fused to Silicon and Iron, as we observed in ULTR and VEGA experiments.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe73739e9-ae80-4aee-8e0c-dc42c39c5a1c_1920x1080.png
    George Ohsawa Cycle | 1994, R. Sundaresan and J.Bockris (Texas A&M) | Slide first presented at Stanford 25 Jan 2017

These metals are found combined with Oxygen and arranged as SiO2 on the outside of Fe-rich crenelated microsphere. These experiments concluded without observing the expected nuclear heat.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0044d22d-48dc-42a7-af53-1589908fd63a_1920x1080.jpeg
    Ball Lightning breakup on predominently Zinc Oxide showing the same key elements (Si, Ca, Fe) as observed in spectra of natural ball lightning
    https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbe903f77-4e37-45ae-bd07-7d2193f86229_1920x1080.jpeg
    Iron / Oxygen crenelated micro sphere magnetic core of Ball Lightning
    https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa2d9c8a9-9806-451b-a119-c93737f35dac_1920x1080.jpeg
    Most abundant element in sampled areas is Oxygen (most abundant element in crust) Aluminium, 3rd most abundant and Calcium 5th most abundant also found.

I postulate that the yield energy is lost in other forms to the far field or converted into other matter through electro-nuclear regeneration (Matsumoto) and/or collapse of the coherent matter into a new quanta of ordinary nuclei as appears to happen in Proton-21 experiments (Adamenko).

It is also likely that C, 4 H, 2e- and 2 cold anti-neutrinos may be fusing to O similarly.

Thoughts

A process that fuses without all the nuclear energy easily released, might not be the what everyone might wish for, but it is in this sense, a lot safer! If we can use the GEET approach to make fuel out of any H, C, N and O matter with nothing but SiO2 and O2 as outputs, with very high levels of fuel burn, that in itself is a huge boost. People could easily pick or grow their own sugars and oil based fuels. Garden waste, such as leaf litter and grass clippings alongside excrement could be used to produce electricity.

Any slight gain from fusion left-overs or means to harvest otherwise inaccessible transmutation energy would be transformational.

In my view, if confirmed, the GEET continuous flow ‘fuel processing’ into a Ball Lightning-like structure, would be able to remediate vapour entrained radio nuclides rapidly.

It could be effectively configured as a continuous, controlled HHO production and burn device which would scale easily. Yielded power might be useable for pumping contaminated fluid to the reactor resulting in high technical efficiency.

• It has just bein discovered, that the polariton has negative mass. This means that the polariton can create a vacuum type field when it condenses into a Bose Einstein condensate that has negative curvature. So a hyperbolic shaped vacuum state with a saddle shape is formed. This is the opposite to the close spherical shape of our universe that has positive curvature.

These two types of vacuum states will annihilate each other if not separated. So a domain wall forms that keeps these two vacuum states separated.

No it hasn't been discovered that "polaritons have negative mass". There is only one really questionable paper about this, and others in the past have been debunked. Also it is only "certain" polaritons and the polaritons are quasi-particles. It is just pretty much a mathematical gimmick that they exhibit mathematical characteristics related to negative mass, but it is not a fundamental property of any real particle to have negative mass. Like everything Axil, you read the wackiest articles you can find and assume everything is not only validated and true, but that these conclusions can be projected into grandiose new theories. Total bunk.

• It has just bein discovered, that the polariton has negative mass. This means that the polariton can create a vacuum type field when it condenses into a Bose Einstein condensate that has negative curvature. So a hyperbolic shaped vacuum state with a saddle shape is formed. This is the opposite to the close spherical shape of our universe that has positive curvature.

You must know some very strange 12 year olds.

• No it hasn't been discovered that "polaritons have negative mass". There is only one really questionable paper about this, and others in the past have been debunked. Also it is only "certain" polaritons and the polaritons are quasi-particles. It is just pretty much a mathematical gimmick that they exhibit mathematical characteristics related to negative mass, but it is not a fundamental property of any real particle to have negative mass. Like everything Axil, you read the wackiest articles you can find and assume everything is not only validated and true, but that these conclusions can be projected into grandiose new theories. Total bunk.

https://phys.org/news/2023-05-…0to%20a%20negative%20mass.

Matthias Wurdack, Dr. Tinghe Yun and Dr. Eliezer Estrecho from the Department of Quantum Sciences and Technology (QST) were experimenting with exciton polaritons when they realized that under certain conditions the dispersion became inverted—equating to a negative mass.May 10, 2023

It takes a lot of work to understand nanooptics. You better get to it.

• You must know some very strange 12 year olds.

I will make it simpler.

The vacuum has a energy level that is called the vacuum expectation value (VEV). If another vacuum is created that has a lower VEV then that vacuum is negative in relation to the other vacuum.

It is possible to create vacuum states using Bose Einstein Condensation that have varying VEV. This is how a negative VEV can be created.

• I said that "It is possible to create vacuum states using Bose Einstein Condensation that have varying VEV. This is how a negative VEV can be created."

Here is the experimental validation of my statement as follows:

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-2923763/v1.pdf

Observation of false vacuum decay via bubble formation in ferromagnetic superfluids

In quantum field theory, the decay of an extended metastable state into the real ground state is known as ``false vacuum decay'' and it takes place via the nucleation of spatially localized bubbles. Despite the large theoretical effort to estimate the nucleation rate, experimental observations were still missing. Here, we observe bubble nucleation in isolated and highly controllable superfluid atomic systems, and we find good agreement between our results, numerical simulations and instanton theory opening the way to the emulation of out-of-equilibrium quantum field phenomena in atomic systems.

The bubbles that these fellows are addressing are EVOs.

In conclusion

In this paper, we present solid evidence of the thermally-induced macroscopic tunneling of a

coherent quantum field, manifested by bubbles of true vacuum phase nucleating in a false vacuum

state. The true and false vacua are the local and global energy minimum of a ferromagnetic atomic

Bose-Einstein condensate, respectively. The experimental results clearly show an exponential dependence

of the decay rate on the microscopic parameters and the hysteric region width. Such a

dependence is successfully captured by numerical simulations and more remarkably by a simple

instanton theory based on a reduced energy functional for the magnetisation. Our platform paves

the way to explore the process of bubble formation (EVOs) and growth in intricate detail, and to build a

new bridge between low energy and high energy phenomena characterized by metastability within

a first order phase transition. In this spirit our work opens up new avenues in the understanding of

early universe, as well as ferromagnetic quantum phase transitions. The possibility of engineering

the barrier properties via injection of tailored noise and of deterministically seeding bubbles are

promising future directions for experimental investigations with focus on the role of dissipation

the existence of shortcut-to-adiabaticity [29, 30], the creation of entanglement, of domain wall confinement

[31], and relativistic and non relativistic aspects of the bubble nucleation and dynamics.

Furthermore an experimental effort towards colder systems would allow us to reach the tunneling

regime dominated by quantum fluctuations. A natural extension of the present work goes to

dimensionality larger than one, where the theoretical treatment is challenging.

• I will make it simpler.

"The almost complete loss of mass/energy is consistently found in almost all LENR systems.

Axil's contention in blue appears to be based on EVO ...extremely vacuous observation

In contrast to such EVO about the

"almost complete loss of mass/energy"

current LENR data points to energy release of~500 Kev per H atom

which amounts to 0.05% of the mass/energy of the H atom

"It was found that the sample having NiCu composite layer

always produced larger excess heat than Ni (Cu) pure sample;

the excess heat was deduced to be 4 – 6 W. The energy generated in 80 hours reached
    to 520 ± 120 kJ: the generated energy per hydrogen was at least 460 ± 108 keV/H atom.

This is definitely not a chemical reaction, but producing energy at the level of nuclear reactions."

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2311/2311.18347.pdf

• The ferrosilicon foundry example is a excellent case because it produces extreme amounts of transmutation and NO excess energy.

www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol24.pdf

7. Puzzle of the Missing Nuclear Energy

A worth noting feature of the Silcal observations was that there was no dramatic change whatsoever in the energy

dissipation. Using the estimated energy release values of 17.13 MeV/atom of Si or 49.58 MeV per atom of Fe given in

Appendix B, for the postulated nuclear transmutation reactions, it can be shown that corresponding to 4.25 ton of metal transmutation, the power generated should have been the equivalent of the total thermal power generated by hundreds of 1000MWe nuclear power stations. However, in our plant there was no evidence of such massive amounts of nuclear

energy being released throughout the 11-week period, giving a handle to the skeptics to question our claims of ton

level elemental transmutations. In this context it is worth noting that nobody in published LENR literature (to the

best of our knowledge) has established a clear correlation between the quantum of transmutation products generated

in carbon arc and the expected nuclear heat release based on atomic mass considerations. On the other hand neither

has any publication claimed that the Carbon Arc experiment violates Einstein’s E = mc2 dictum. Thus if indeed the

Silcal transmutation claims are confirmed it would clearly point to the operation of new Science wherein transmutation

could be occurring without the accompaniment of the expected nuclear energy release.

In the context of these remarks the arguments of Daniel Szumski elaborated in his “Least Action Nuclear Process”

(LANP) Theory appear relevant. We learnt about Szumski’s work through his paper presented at ICCF 20 conference

[13]. Szumski who has taken great pains to analyze in detail the transmutation observations of George Miley (see

http://www.LeastActionNuclearProcess.com) argues that both endothermic and exothermic nuclear reactions can and do occur

concurrently in LENR experiments, partly or wholly cancelling out net energy release. In fact he has referred to

some experimental observations of Mizuno wherein transmutations have reportedly been observed by him not accompanied

by energy release. Szumski is thus not at all surprised by our observation of “energy neutral” transmutation

reactions

• All my theories are referenced in current science.

I have a serious question Axil. One that can't be answered by links to wikipedia. If you think your "theories" are based on current science, that means that expert physicists, mathematicians, and scientists that work on and formulate, and use "current science" every day should agree with you. Maybe not all, but at least a few. Can you name one such person on earth that agrees with you? Think hard about this please. Even crackpots don't agree with you. (They have their own crackpot theories).

• Thus if indeed the

Silcal transmutation claims are confirmed

The claims about 4,25 ton mass discrepancy over a 11 week period were never confirmed by independent, rigorous metering of mass product streams

and the claims will never be confirmed.. Silcal factory is a dead duck since 2002

"

Following a dispute regarding violation of Power Tariff agreement with the

state government and withdrawal of exemptions from power cut for our industry,

the Silcal plant had to be shut down in 2002 ..

Re: Energy loss,

"

there was no dramatic change whatsoever in the energy dissipation...

Using the estimated energy release values of 17.13 MeV/atom of Si or 49.58 MeV per atom of Fe

, for the postulated nuclear transmutation reactions,

it can be shown that corresponding to 4.25 ton of metal transmutation,

the power generated should have been the equivalent of the total thermal power generated

by hundreds of 1000MWe nuclear power stations.

However, in our plant there was no evidence of such massive amounts of

nuclear energy being released throughout the 11-week period,

giving a handle to the skeptics to question our claims of ton level elemental transmutations

Axil uses these dubious data from an ageing /defunct ferrosilicon plant in Tamil Nadhu

to support

" almost complete loss of mass/energy is consistently found in almost all LENR systems.

"

Axil ignores rigorous evidence from actual LENR research for mass energy release of much less than 0.1%...

• It's ironic that science does not accept LENR and LENR backers don't accept science.

This..... is where you go wrong in my mind.

Gross generalization and untrue!

Science is on the quest of understanding nuclear reactions and how to trigger them and make them useful. Current so called accepted MS science models! like QM with the Copenhagen Int. and GR for example are at odds with this. Your models I think...
    "LERN backers", very politized statement. Try to think more in scientific terms, meaning open minded, accept we do not know it all etc etc.
    Now LERN backers sounds like do you support the current main thing in the news or not. Science is a quest to know things, not an oracle or gospel that tells us what is true. That is so utterly unscientific its mindboggling.

But even if we go along with your comments, broken as they are, WHY do you think the LENR backers do not accept the current MS models? DO you think they are aliens, natural born rebels, outsiders, or perhaps,,,, people that have like anyone else first been schooled in those standard models and concluded they are NOT the answer... Could that be? you know the current models are simply to limiting, wrong on a foundational level and stuck together to form something of "one Mainstream accepted model"
    I know the answer, the ones that reject current models have been there and discard them for their inadequateness. We need better! That is my own drive for the quest of the Structured Atom Model, which is far from over and some day potentially lay the foundation for some real nuclear physics! I would challenge you to make a big jump in your own thinking and stop wasting your time making the next word salad based on the current models and stop promoting it here, no-one cares tbh, since we are are you stated, "Not accepting science "

So let me go woke as the last touch, Do you have any idea how offensive this actually is? Having to read those bold simplistic statement about us and we don't believe this or that, and are such and such. This is not even remotely worthy of being called science or scientific debate. All the people I met in this community are mostly hard working individuals that have a drive and passion and all feel pretty scientific to me and think they know what they are talking about, at least in their own field. We should simply listen to each other and when there are useful lessons to be learned, pick up on those and do your advantage with it. OR keep making those dumb statements and see how many flies you catch.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.