The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

Quote from Wyttenbach

We humans are dimensionally restricted beings unable to see the "real world". The real world can never be expressed by math. Try once to understand the Gödel theorem.

So you have to accept that you never will know/understand/master etc. most things and must be proud to survive in your small garden to use the words of a great French author.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's quote, "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data" is attributed to Sherlock Holmes. The full quote is, "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts"

• LENR reactor developers do not understand the nature of the reaction that they are trying to utilize. This lack of understanding will lead to a destructive situation that will destroy the reactor that they are trying to build.

Are you planning to build a reactor system that will to prove we are all wrong? If so, please do it soon.

• The EVO is the nucleation seeds referenced in the video. The nucleation of the exciton polariton condensate (EVO) is the means that reduces the vacuum potential inside the condensate below that of the Higgs field vacuum.

There only a very small probability that the universe is in a false vacuum state. Further, EVOs exists in unimaginable large numbers in the universe so if an EVO could seed a false vacuum, it would have done it. Furthermore, the highest energy state example of the physics that causes an EVO is a Matsumoto blackhole. But all blackhole peacefully radiate out of existence so far. Further, I fail to find any reason to believe masses even in the case of a blackhole affect the vacuum state of the Higgs field as you suggest it might. In other words, there seem to be almost no chance at all that you are right about is any danger of universal destruction because of an EVO.

• that's not much of a detail..

tell us more of the detail of your 'appropriate' reactor design, Axil

Length width height mass material energy input etc

The simplest experiment LENR is to pass water (hydrogen) through a tube coated on the inside with the nickel isotope 63 while heating. The water will heat up more than without nickel 63 and various isotopes of chemical elements will be synthesized in it from oxygen, and copper will be deposited from inside the tube.

• Are you planning to build a reactor system that will to prove we are all wrong? If so, please do it soon.

A number of reactors have had this false vacuum condition come up in operation. One example is as follows:

At 2:10 of this Dennis Cravens interview, he states that

"The ones (reactors) that have very high power densities, they don't last very long, so its though they're tearing themselves up."

https://www.coldfusionnow.com/podcast/Ruby-Carat-Dennis-Cravens-Cold-Fusion-Now-015.mp3

The situation comes down to the existence of a very low power density threshold on the power production of the LENR reactor based on the fundamental nature of the EVO.

The increase in power density has the following behavior.

Below a few watts of power production: The reaction produces a fusion reaction involving deuterium. Here,, the polariton aggregations have not yet achieved full coherence.

Above a few watts to up to 10 watts of power production: the fusion reaction terminates and the reaction switches to a Bosenova based reaction where the unstable EVO terminates in a explosion of high energy electrons and photons as the polaritons destabilize after the EVO becomes unstable. Quantum energy production is caused by boson to fermion transition of polaritons decompose in to constituent electrons and photons.

This is due to a transition of the polariton population becoming increasingly more coherent until a state of total quantum entanglement among the polaritons is achieved.

Beyond 10 watts of power production on up: the false vacuum effect becomes increasingly strong as the number of EVOs increases until over time the structure of the reactor becomes too compromised to continue operations.

Besides the Dennis Cravens reference, the LION reactor shows destruction of its structure due to EVO activity. Multiple videos of this destruction is now available on YouTube.

In addition:

Thanks to Barry Mead for posting the following comment regarding the work of Garett Moddel who claims that energy can be directly harvested from the vacuum using specially designed diodes that employ the Casimir effect.

I sent emails to Garett Moddel and he confirmed that the primary thing holding up the mass production of this device is reliability. The devices work great when they are first produced, but quickly break down and become useless. Until he gets more research money to analyze how and why the cells break down over time there will not be a wide-spread industrial roll out of this technology. I wish a rich backer would take a strong interest in this device so we could get over this reliability hurdle and bring this great technology to a useful marketable product.
  • For those who already attempted to do things only by they 10 fingers on the table, they know how it's ingrate , how it's a way of the cross...

By my own eyes in EU, i only seen the http://www.netzerochem.com Labo, this one of my belgian friend, another one at Strasbourg where we have a common experimenter relation with Jurg, this one i helped to install at Biberian's place in the south, nothing more, and mine plastic boxes for sure..Nothing more.

Most of people here a theoricians and know also i think how it's difficult to go forward.. Some others with probably an higher ego, or more probably unsticked from world realiites tend to impose their "program" Tarasenko, Axil, nikitin and so other many.

I would say to them, be couragous, get moving, stop crying..Go to conferences, get people...

Put your computer screen in a waste bin so that it no longer serves as a pretext for hiding behind it...

Are you planning to build a reactor system that will to prove we are all wrong? If so, please do it soon.

• Sorry, but it's very simple:

Cold nuclear fusion (LENR, CF) is a CHAIN reaction of reverse beta decay, occurring according to the following scheme:

e + n → p + e- + e + 13,6 eV → ,

• The full quote is, "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts

I guess what you do is teh exact opposite. You never did produce data, but countless useless theories...So you never will grab Jack the Ripper.

• The best reactor designers will come up with ways to overcome the issues involved with the nature of the EVO. As an example, look at what R. Mills has done with the SunCell. Mills first saw that he could not use solid 100 kilos tungsten electrons in his reactor, so Mills came up with liquid metal electrodes where the user can top off the supply of liquid metal as that material vanished. Next he had "holes in the wall issues" that destroyed his reactor is a few minutes.

I don't know how Mills is doing now, but he has not yet put his product on the market.

There is a direct correlation between the amount of power that a reactor produces, the number of EVO that are producing that power, and the length of time that the reactor will survive the onslaught of the EVO's veracious appetite for matter.

But the ingenuity of top reactor designers is legendary. Don't lose heart, given enough time, work, and money, the EVO will eventually be brought to heel.

• Another example of ingenious use of the EVO is the Thor thunderstorm reactor. It turns the EVOs ability to destroy matter into an advantage. Those Trillions of EVOs inside those two foot spherical reaction balls eat carbon at a prodigious rate. Through the agency of the EVO, a half megawatt electrical generator hardly produces any carbon output. As time marches on, ingenuous people will learn how to turn the EVO to task, and reap the rewards in fame and money for doing so.

• A few miles from my house is a very nice bridge over the Thames. Would you like to buy it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

axil As much as I would like to accept these claims as true, and as much as I think the results obtained by the indepedent analysis of the MFMP have shown so far are supportive of the idea, until the dilution effect can be effectively ruled out, taking these claims as proven true is not a reasonable thing to do. Bob Greenyer is adamant that this is still not proven. That is helpful as it is, so far, it can be, as it allows this generator to function, but matter dissapearance is still not proven.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.