The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• after spinning around a quasi-axil the QP explodes into an EVO..maximising entropy in the universal frame

The EVO is just quasi-particulate in anti-deAxilian spacetime. It is a chiral polariton superconducting BEC which exhibits electroweak unification and forms a complete universe from Dyson vacuum decay. By simply engineering quasiparticles, any competent engineer can create any fantastic conditions they desire, like negative mass, negative resistance, true magnetic monopoles, faster than light travel, negative energy, and effective weight loss and male enhancement pharmaceuticals.

• The EVO is just quasi-particulate in anti-deAxilian spacetime. It is a chiral polariton superconducting BEC which exhibits electroweak unification and forms a complete universe from Dyson vacuum decay. By simply engineering quasiparticles, any competent engineer can create any fantastic conditions they desire, like negative mass, negative resistance, true magnetic monopoles, faster than light travel, negative energy, and effective weight loss and male enhancement pharmaceuticals.

Don’t forget transmutation vitamins

• Thanks for the excerpt from the fantasy novel. I cannot wish you success on this path, because it is in principle impossible to achieve real scientific success along this path. But you have very little left: after the time crystal, create a quasi-space!!!

Time crystal in quasi-space!!! Beauty!

Here, not two, but three Nobel Prizes should be given!

• Which (sadly) very few people working in condensed matter science find useful.

Imprecise writing, what is not useful, LENR theory?

Imprecise writing can lead to misunderstandings and misinterpretations, and can even undermine your credibility. Imprecise writing can be due to using vague terms, or using words with multiple meanings.

Here are some tips for writing more precisely:

• Avoid using imprecise words, such as "thing". Instead, be as specific as possible.
    • Avoid using vague terms, such as "approximately".
    • Avoid using words with multiple meanings, such as "equivocation".
    • Write in active voice, rather than passive.
    • Cut out adverbs.
    • Rewrite sentences starting with "There is" and "There are".
    • Recast "of the" constructions as possessive.
    • Avoid overuse of "that" in a sentence.
    • Turn nouns into verbs.
    • Resist rewriting data presented in a figure or table.
  • Aleksandr Nikitin

You might be interested in this paper from Alexander Parkhomov?

http://en.rensit.ru/vypuski/article/372/13(1)45-58e.pdf

Hypothesis is suggested about the generation of neutrino-antineutrino pairs in collisions
    of particles of matter at temperatures of several thousand degrees. Particularly intense generation
    should occur in metals and dense plasma. Resulting neutrinos and antineutrinos can excite
    exothermic nuclear reactions in the surrounding matter. A number of experiments were carried
    out that confirmed the energy release predicted by the hypothesis in a substance near a metal
    heated to a high temperature. The source of the neutrino-antineutrino (hot metal or dense plasma)
    can be separated from the "fuel " - the substance where nuclear transformations occur. This opens
    up the possibility for designing highly efficient LENR reactors. Several reactors based on this
    approach have been tested. In all reactors, at a sufficiently high temperature of the metal core, heat
    was detected in excess of the electricity consumed. A number of experiments indicate that the
    participation of hydrogen in nuclear transmutations is optional.
    Keywords: hot metals, dense plasma, neutrino, collisions, nuclear transmutations, LENR, incandescent
    lamps, LED, calorimetry

• Imprecise writing, what is not useful, LENR theory?

Imprecise writing can lead to misunderstandings and misinterpretations, and can even undermine your credibility. Imprecise writing can be due to using vague terms, or using words with multiple meanings.

Here are some tips for writing more precisely:

• Avoid using imprecise words, such as "thing". Instead, be as specific as possible.
    • Avoid using vague terms, such as "approximately".
    • Avoid using words with multiple meanings, such as "equivocation".
    • Write in active voice, rather than passive.
    • Cut out adverbs.
    • Rewrite sentences starting with "There is" and "There are".
    • Recast "of the" constructions as possessive.
    • Avoid overuse of "that" in a sentence.
    • Turn nouns into verbs.
    • Resist rewriting data presented in a figure or table.

Quick show of hands. Who thinks Alan writes more precisely than Axil.

I vote Alan.

In my definition, precise language should not be composed of 98% gibberish and fantasy.

• Dear Alan Smith!

Thanks for the advice and suggestions.

I know Alexander Parkhomov and am familiar with his experiments and theoretical articles. Alexander Parkhomov is an outstanding experimenter and theorist in the field of cold nuclear fusion, but unfortunately, he still works within the framework of the Standard Model.

I offered him a joint experiment, but he decided to go his own way.

In the course of my theoretical research, I came to the conclusion that it is in principle impossible to understand cold nuclear fusion within the framework of the modern scientific paradigm.

• Imprecise writing, what is not useful, LENR theory?

I think Axil has a problem with understanding text in the first place

which may explain some of his anomalous extrapolations. from the text of others...

It was clear to me that Alan precisely stated that

few people found the Widom-Larsen. theory useful

before Alan clarified about its predictive-descriptive usefulness

of course Krivit did write

"

Widom-Larsen Optical Model

The Widom-Larsen optical model, depicted by the curve below, predicts a unique spectrum of elemental abundances as a function of the creation and capture of ultra-low-momentum neutrons. The dots represent transmutation product abundances from experimental work performed by George Miley from multiple experiments in the mid-1990s.

Qualitative predictions of the Widom-Larsen optical model:

- five-peak product-mass spectrum from A=1 to A=250
    - peaks approximately at atomic mass numbers 12, 31, 62, 117 and 206
    - position of each of the peaks in terms of mass number (A)
    - increased spacing between successive peaks as A increases
    - declining amplitude of peaks as A increases

Quantitative characteristics of the predicted product-mass spectrum compared with different data sets may vary based on differences in experimental configuration, deuterium versus normal hydrogen, (all things being equal, deuterium produces higher neutron fluxes), duration of experiment, and starting materials.

Widom and Larsen do not claim that the optical model would neccesarily have a quantitative high r*square coefficient of correlation between model output and any arbitrary collection of experimental data points. This is because significant amounts of statistical noise are randomly introduced in such limited amounts of data from complex LENR nucleosynthetic network processes operating in significantly different types experiments that are run over variable lengths of time.

Of course 'qualitative'. is. a bit imprecise...

on the other hand

"a quantitative high r*square coefficient of correlation between model output and any arbitrary collection of experimental data points"

is more precise...

WL theory appears to be not experimentally. descriptive according to one of its few advocates

• Widom-Larsen theory, though hypothesis would be a better description, is not useful because I know of nobody has found it to be either predictive as a good theory should be, or descriptive in that it fits the observed behaviours.

I see quasi-particles in Widom-Larsen theory. That theory is based on oscillations of electrons and protons in a medium. The combination of wave energy and particles is quasi-particles. The environment focuses the necessary energy to cause "neutronization.' The theory suggests that neutronization is not the same as inverse beta decay or electron capture, because unlike the latters, the former occur in free space rather than only in the nucleus. Like many LENR theories its greatest flaw is the expectation that a material surface in a specific configuration is the magic sauce for LENR, nuclear reactive environment (NAE).

A quasi-particle is not expected to have a quantum state which decays to produce specific characteristic radiation. In contrast electron-gravity induced fusion has radiation which fits the phat equation. E=n2(~13.6 eV). Phat radiation is characteristic of pseudoelectrons. The many quantum levels (values of n) of pseudoelectrons causes electron-gravity, hence the self-assemble (not waves within a medium independence) of a catalyst for nuclear fusion. Unfortunately, I been preparing pdf is a series and have not yet got to the serial pdf or in-depth explanation of the phat equation in electron-gravity. But I promise it is coming and will appear in RE: Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions.

• The Exciton is a quasiparticle that is central to the formation of the EVO since an EVO is a condensate of Exciton-polaritons.. Here is a video that explains what an exciton is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In physics, an exciton-polariton is a hybrid quasiparticle that is a mixture of light and matter. They are formed by the strong coupling of excitons and photons.

Exciton-polaritons have a small effective mass from their photonic components and a high degree of nonlinearity from their excitonic part. The photon component makes their effective mass very small, and therefore enables quantum degeneracy at high temperature.

Exciton-polaritons have become a versatile platform for a wide range of research including many-body physics, quantum optics, nonequilibrium dynamics, and polariton devices.

In simpler language an exciton polariton is a mix of light and matter. It is created when light and matter interact strongly with each other.

Imagine a tiny ball made of half light and half matter. That is what an exciton polariton is like.

Exciton polaritons are very interesting to scientists because they have properties of both light and matter. This makes them useful for a variety of applications, such as lasers and solar cells.

Exciton-polariton - Wikipedia

• I understood Axiton do i right ?

The Exciton is a quasiparticle that is central to the formation of the EVO since an EVO is a condensate of Exciton-polaritons.. Here is a video that explains what an exciton is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see quasi-particles in Widom-Larsen theory. That theory is based on oscillations of electrons and protons in a medium. The combination of wave energy and particles is quasi-particles. The environment focuses the necessary energy to cause "neutronization.' The theory suggests that neutronization is not the same as inverse beta decay or electron capture, because unlike the latters, the former occur in free space rather than only in the nucleus. Like many LENR theories its greatest flaw is the expectation that a material surface in a specific configuration is the magic sauce for LENR, nuclear reactive environment (NAE).

A quasi-particle is not expected to have a quantum state which decays to produce specific characteristic radiation. In contrast electron-gravity induced fusion has radiation which fits the phat equation. E=n2(~13.6 eV). Phat radiation is characteristic of pseudoelectrons. The many quantum levels (values of n) of pseudoelectrons causes electron-gravity, hence the self-assemble (not waves within a medium independence) of a catalyst for nuclear fusion. Unfortunately, I been preparing pdf is a series and have not yet got to the serial pdf or in-depth explanation of the phat equation in electron-gravity. But I promise it is coming and will appear in RE: Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions.

What does this have to do with Widom-Larsen theory not being very useful?

• I understood Axiton do i right ?

two different kinds of exciton...according to Wikipedia

a little bit less exciting energy than the 22 Mevs or so of cold fusion

maybe the Axiton has more...

This Frenkel exciton, named after Yakov Frenkel,

has a typical binding energy on the order of 0.1 to 1 eV.

Frenkel excitons are typically found in alkali halide crystals and in organic molecular crystals composed of aromatic molecules, such as anthracene and tetracene. Another example of Frenkel exciton includes on-site d-d excitations in transition metal compounds with partially filled d-shells. While d-d transitions are in principle forbidden by symmetry, they become weakly-allowed in a crystal when the symmetry is broken by structural relaxations or other effects. Absorption of a photon resonant with a d-d transition leads to the creation of an electron-hole pair on a single atomic site, which can be treated as a Frenkel exciton.

Wannier–Mott exciton

In semiconductors, the dielectric constant is generally large. Consequently, electric field screening tends to reduce the Coulomb interaction between electrons and holes. The result is a Wannier–Mott exciton,[7] which has a radius larger than the lattice spacing. Small effective mass of electrons that is typical of semiconductors also favors large exciton radii. As a result, the effect of the lattice potential can be incorporated into the effective masses of the electron and hole. Likewise, because of the lower masses and the screened Coulomb interaction,

the binding energy is usually much less than that of a hydrogen atom, typically on the order of 0.01eV. ..

• two different kinds of exciton...according to Wikipedia

a little bit less exciting energy than the 22 Mevs or so of cold fusion

maybe the Axiton has more...

A few years ago, discussing the temperature decline sometimes associated with EVO processes, I wrote "

"A quantum vortex is made of stabilized chrono-polaritons, created by an Axilon beam line."

This thought came from wondering how thermodynamics would be affected if the direction of time flow was locally reversed. In any event, I called them Axilons, not Axitons. Too much coffee and not enough sleep can lead to such musings.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.