EMDrive: Newton's Laws can be "bypassed"?

• Some people believe that universe is formed by interior of black hole. I don't think that Universe resides within some spatially constrained object, but try to think about it for a moment. The interior of dense stars is presumed to be superfluous in similar way, like vacuum of James C. Maxwell. But what is space-time in this model and how is it supposed to look like?

When we compress very dense gas - like the supercritical fluid - then its density fluctuations start to resemble wobbly foam.

Wc73YGC.jpeg

After then the absolute majority of energy in this system propagates along walls of this foam. The interior of its "bubbles" doesn't contribute too much as the energy gets scattered there fast. That means that space-time is formed with foam hulls - not by interior of foam bubbles. If some energy still propagates through it, then it's extradimensional with respect to 1D/2D foam membranes. It represents a subtle portion of energy which propagates through underwater at the water surface, while absolute majority of energy propagates much slower along surface of water. Water surface can thus server as a low-dimensional analogy of 4D space-time in dense aether model.

• it looks like the Messner effect when the magnetic field is removed from inside a superconductive part.

• About the EM drive i would like to know if we have used 2 coaxial magnetrons to initiate the microwave, that could happen

After then the EMDrive would work as a pair photon rockets attached against each other. But unpolarized photons exhibit very small thrust. The photons must be polarized heavily for to behave like particles. This is why I belive that so-called N-rays are real. Such a photons would propagate through space like vortex rings rather than waves, i.e. like EVO's observed during cold fusion and similar processes. EMDrive is indeed rather bad in polarization of photons, but it can polarize large amount of light waves in a single moment. It generates amount of subtle turbulence rather than stream of well developed vortex rings, but the principle of thrust formation still applies there in similar way, like for jellyfish locomotion.

• There are already know devices, which would provide thrust like photon rocket, i.e. by emanating single but heavily polarized vortex rings of electromagnetic waves - namely the Podkletnov and Claude Poher devices. They utilize superconductive materials which behave like paddles for vacuum, capable to introduce mechanical impulse into it. Such an impulse then propagates along long path at distance like vortex ring from vortex cannon.

• They seem to be on the right track. Moreover, most likely, this is not thermonuclear fusion, but cold fusion. By the way, I will have a similar project, because I finally realized that plasma still needs to be twisted not with a propeller, not with crossed fields, and not with a rotating magnetic field, but with the help of a funnel into which gas is supplied, flowing at high speed from a cylinder.

• They seem to be on the right track. Moreover, most likely, this is not thermonuclear fusion, but cold fusion. By the way, I will have a similar project, because I finally realized that plasma still needs to be twisted not with a propeller, not with crossed fields, and not with a rotating magnetic field, but with the help of a funnel into which gas is supplied, flowing at high speed from a cylinder.

Dear bayak!

I read your article describing your experiment. As far as I understand you, you want to start a cold nuclear fusion reaction in a plasma vortex at the appropriate temperature, breaking the Coulomb barrier.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Firstly, there is no Coulomb barrier in Nature. For example, there is no Coulomb barrier for neutrinos. The Coulomb barrier exists only in our heads.

2) Cold nuclear fusion is a non-mechanical process, and you are trying to start it using mechanical vortex motion of plasma.

3) You can read my proposals for solving the cold fusion problem in my article:

• I am sorry to say I think your paper is gibberish. There are many statements with no meaning. Here are some of my favorites.

"We can change the motion of matter in the only way - by the corresponding motion of matter."

Huh?

Was this a cut and paste error?

"The materiality of Cosmos lies in its motion, which is a non-mechanical process"

Huh?

From Wikipedia, Mechanics "is the area of physics concerned with the relationships between force, matter, and motion among physical objects." By definition, motion is mechanical. "Non-mechanical" means nothing in this context. Say what it is. Not what it isn't. It is like saying cars are non-candy.

"The baryon mass formation of Cosmos, which is its fundamental movement and mode of existence, occurs as a volumetric spherical convergence of matter from all directions in 3-dimensional space and 3dimensional time,"

Huh?

Three dimensional time? That's a new one. If you are going to make up something you might as well invent time cubes.

• Dear !

Thank you for calling my ideas delusional and crazy. This means I'm on the right track, because only crazy ideas become true!

For example, in my paradigm, cold nuclear fusion is very easily explained: This is a universal process of non-mechanical movement of matter in the form of material-neutrino-energy induction. Electromagnetic induction is only part of this process of matter movement. At a fundamental level, our World is non-mechanical, and it is in principle impossible to explain and understand cold nuclear fusion using mechanical methods.

My answer is simple (everything is written in my article):

1) Look out the window. Take a break from everything. What's left? MOVEMENT OF MATTER! By movement I mean any change. In our World there is nothing static, at rest. Movement is an absolute property of our World, that is, it does not depend on anything. Consequently, we can influence this movement of matter only by the corresponding movement of matter. No, it’s more correct to say this: we can only direct the movement of matter along the direction we need. (by formal analogy, how we direct the water of a river along the channel we need)

2) The movement of matter at a fundamental level occurs only exclusively spherically as its birth and disappearance (convergence-divergence, drain-source) with the frequency of Planck time.

3) Three-dimensional volumetric time. We measure space in three directions. Where did you get the idea that Time moves only in one direction of this Space? But not all three?

In my theoretical studies, I have long been using a 6-dimensional system of dimensions (meter-second, 3 - space, 3 - time), originating from Maxwell, Brown and Bartini, because in this system of dimensions the true physical meaning of physical laws and physical quantities. For example, the dimension of an electric charge is the same as that of mass!

• More like vortex beams, i.e. electromagnetic field propagating along closed path or curve. They come in multiple types.

Xc8ue5Z.gif

I understood that the light in the beams rotates along closed trajectories, but moves in a straight line and at the speed of light. By the way, a tensor-type vortex has the symmetry of a sphere with gouged poles, and this is the group U(2).

• I understood that the light in the beams rotates along closed trajectories, but moves in a straight line and at the speed of light. By the way, a tensor-type vortex has the symmetry of a sphere with gouged poles, and this is the group U(2).

In Nature, at the fundamental non-mechanical level of motion, there are no tori, vortices and the like, but only spherical drain-source, condensation-dissipation, convergence-divergence of matter with the frequency of Planck time.

Introduce nickel Ni63 or palladium Pd107 into your plasma and you will see everything!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.