Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• this last demo was a real black eye to LENR,

Rossi is giving a horrible black eye to it

A black eye? In the Midwest?

I thought you were way up in the peanut gallery.. or did you drop by in Chicago? for the front seats,

I was busy trying to figure out if the Mossbauer effect shows how the electron magneton affects the nuclear

magneton.. lots of references ...but not many relevant to LENR..still looking up arxiv

• Ah, now I know better what I've seen.

THX David!

• David February 1, 2019 at 9:36 AM

Dear Dr Rossi:

Congratulations, the presentation of yesterday has been fantastic; many of us have been worried for the evident signs that your hard work has left on your face and voice, but the historical achievement you reached yesterday is so big that most have not understood its implications

Thank you for your efforts,

David

• One fact that I want to highlight and that is troubling me is that Rossi did not see any sign of the QX to ran out of fuel for a whole year. This is exactly

what you would see in a null device with a faulty measurement of COP. And as an experimenter I would be a bit un-secure if I've not done

a miss take somewhere.

• You do not put decent or good scotch "on the rocks." That is an abomination, maybe two or three drops of water, but please no ice.

I am thinking of buying a bottle of Lagavulin 16yo and I just got a bottle of Glenmorangie Nectar D'or 16yo for my knee surgeon (left knee complete replacement 11 weeks ago, right knee on March 7 -- if the second goes as well as the first, I will get him a bottle of Lagavulin).

Well, a “rock” actually not rocks.

I wouldn’t wash the tires on my car with Lagavulin, that is undrinkable.

Get him a bottle of Macallan 12 Double Cask

• I forgot to mention that the puppet show and song were actually enjoyable to me. I appreciate any kind of attempt at humor. If this was a real working power source I think this would be a great marketing device. But since the rest of the presentation was a farce it cemented the fact that Rossi is a fraud.

The market will soon tell us whether

Rossi is a fraud or not.

• If that would be the condition, the market has spoken long ago, actually in 2012, where Rossi told everybody he has sold a few MW plants...

Why different this time, and after this lousy commercial sales presentation for the CEOs and engineers? He cannot fool people anymore ( ECW, you, AA and few others here excluded).

• David February 1, 2019 at 9:36 AM

Dear Dr Rossi:

Congratulations, the presentation of yesterday has been fantastic; many of us have been worried for the evident signs that your hard work has left on your face and voice, but the historical achievement you reached yesterday is so big that most have not understood its implications

Thank you for your efforts,

David

Yes indeed. Thanks David! We need these posts from Rossi sockpuppets to put Rossi's accomplishments in their true perspective. Here is my all-time favourite ...

March 25, 2018 at 3:26 PM

Dear Andrea:

I watched the whole 3 hours video of your convincing demonstration with the Ecat QX at the IVA of Stockholm on November 24th.

I notice your body language: you appear shy, humble, most of time keeping low your head, while saying things of momentous importance and giving a strong demo in front of one of the highest scientific echelons of the world: this all has been born after more than twenty years of hard work of studies and experiments that made you the undisputed number 1 of the world in this sector.

What a contrast between what you are and what you are doing and the shy attitude you show.

Good luck to you and your team for your important job.

Dawn

• Official Post

Come on...is anyone really going to bring a blue container, with a Neutron Detector attached, into their place of business? Is there a consumer product anywhere in the world, being used as a space heater, that comes equipped with a Neutron Detector? What does the brochure say to do if the alarm goes off? Why is it even needed, since it is advertised as having no ionizing radiation?

Take a step back, really look at what is being proposed, and think this out.

• Official Post

Presentation over, now everything back to normal: :)

1. February 2, 2019 at 8:07 AM

Dear Andrea,

I have compiled here the list of questions that I have received since the presentation last week that we were not able to cover during the live event.

1. About production capacity — how many reactors can you produce per month and how quickly he can double the production of reactors?

(Remember Tesla’s “production hell”)

2. I understand that the E-Cat SK module installed as a room heater is probably in the North Central United State. As opposed to the reported outside temperature of around 0 C or 32F, nearly that entire region was reporting numbers like -20 to -30F. Did the SK module, responding to the demands of a thermostat, manage say the day of the presentation?

3. Has the presentation of Thursday so far generated interest from potential new customers?

4. What happens with the used fuel? Is a kind of recycling possible?

5. When will be the first test of the SK with a flow calorimeter (as done in the Stockholm demonstration) ?

6. Is the blue plasma in the center of the two orange plasma’s a “fireball” with a double layer? If so, are the two orange plasma’s the cathode and anode? If not, please explain what we are seeing.

7. Is Lithium Aluminum Hydride the only fuel component of the SK?

8. Is there any ordinary atmosphere in the fuel mixture?

2. Andrea Rossi February 2, 2019 at 8:55 AM

First of all, let me remind that the whole presentation video is on youtube and here

http://www.ecatskdemo.com

Answers:

1- we can produce the Ecat SK that we will need

2- the Ecat SK gives the T that is demanded by means of a thermostat

3- yes

4- it is totally recyclable

5- it is done every day by the Customers. See the video.

6- I explained in the video all the information that we do not deem confidential. Our clients do not need further technological particulars.

7- see our US Patent

8- confidential

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• About heating 42,000 cubic feet. I did the (very simple) calculations for a detached building with dimensions 10m by 30m by 4m,

I did an even simpler calculation. I looked it up at Lowes and other sites selling HVAC equipment. As I said, you need at least 40 btu per square foot. 3,000 sq. ft. = 120,000 btu heater. This one is 75,000 btu. Not big enough to keep the space warm. That's with 8' ceilings. Higher ceilings would need more than 120,000 btu.

• Is there a consumer product anywhere in the world, being used as a space heater, that comes equipped with a Neutron Detector?

Okay, so make it a feature. Your advertisement: "Ours is the only heater on the market that comes with a Neutron Detector, absolutely free!"

There was a body shop in Atlanta that was often sued by upset customers. The judge finally ruled that if they were going to stay in business, they had to have the county inspector come by every day. They took out a newspaper ad saying, "Ours is the only body shop in Atlanta where every job is certified by DeKalb county!" They soon went out of business, but you have to admire their chutzpah.

• One fact that I want to highlight and that is troubling me is that Rossi did not see any sign of the QX to ran out of fuel for a whole year. This is exactly

what you would see in a null device with a faulty measurement of COP. And as an experimenter I would be a bit un-secure if I've not done

a miss take somewhere.

At first glance yes. But as an experimenter, if you had a control (non active) fuel to compare to, it would be immediately apparent there was a huge difference with the active fuel. Rossi has been exploring fuel mixtures for years and would be intimately familiar with what works and what doesn't it seems to me.

• I did an even simpler calculation. I looked it up at Lowes and other sites selling HVAC equipment. As I said, you need at least 40 btu per square foot. 3,000 sq. ft. = 120,000 btu heater. This one is 75,000 btu. Not big enough to keep the space warm. That's with 8' ceilings. Higher ceilings would need more than 120,000 btu.

That's too simple. One must consider surface area, not volume. But the valid idea behind what you are saying is this: A furnace will have to be able to keep the living conditions inside comfortable. Sixteen degrees C inside is not comfortable. And that is only with 0 C temperatures outside. Recently it has been much colder than that, and a furnace needs to respond to this and provide the capacity for toasty temperatures inside a residential house when it is -20C outside. So yes Lowes' recommendation is correct.

• Come on...is anyone really going to bring a blue container, with a Neutron Detector attached, into their place of business? Is there a consumer product anywhere in the world, being used as a space heater, that comes equipped with a Neutron Detector? What does the brochure say to do if the alarm goes off? Why is it even needed, since it is advertised as having no ionizing radiation?

Take a step back, really look at what is being proposed, and think this out.

Taking a step back, I think the outcome for deciding to attach such a detector is this: You're damned if you do and you're probably more damned if you don't. Such is life.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.