Covid-19 News

• Any study on iron rich well water drinking community's ?

Not that I can find in a short search but I found this and I'm sure I posted it sometime back on iron deficenccy and it's relation to vitamin d

The Association between Iron and Vitamin D Status in Female Elite Athletes

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p…20fat%20soluble%20vitamin.

In the first case, iron deficiency was present in 32% of 25(OH)D deficient subjects, compared with 11% in the vitamin sufficient group (χ2 = 10.6; p = 0.001). Conversely, low 25(OH)D concentration was observed in 75% of iron deficient females, compared with 48% of subjects with normal iron status (χ2 = 15.6; p = 0.001).

The odds ratios for vitamin D deficiency were significantly higher for those with iron deficiency, and the values of ORs increased along with a decreasing level of ferritin as a criterion for iron deficiency, from 1.75 (95% CI 1.02–2.99; p = 0.040) at a ferritin level of 30 µg/L to 3.56 (95% CI 1.6–3.12; p = 0.002) at a ferritin level of 12 µg/L. The highest value of OR equal to 4.6 (95% CI 1.81–11.65; p = 0.001) was observed in the group with more advanced iron deficiency, i.e., in subjects with latent ID and IDA (Table 4).

• Maybe this will help

Ironn in Well Water

Well Management Program

https://www.health.state.mn.us…ls/waterquality/iron.html

Iron in water does not usually present a health risk. Your body needs iron to transport oxygen in the blood. Most iron comes from food, since the body cannot easily absorb iron from water.

Iron may present some concern if harmful bacteria have entered a well. Some harmful organisms require iron to grow. If there is iron in the water, it may be harder to get rid of harmful bacteria.

• I just went through the most recent Egypt Ivermectin study:

Efficacy and Safety of Ivermectin for Treatment and prophylaxis

I wish they'd had a separate group for neither Ivermectin nor HCQ.
    (But was HCQ the standard of care in Egypt? I presume they thought HCQ was better than nothing, so unethical to withold it.)

Only groups V/VI (prophylactic / PPE) don't involve HCQ.

Edit: is there any evidence that HCQ is harmful OTHER than the Qt interval foo?

• Edit: is there any evidence that HCQ is harmful OTHER than the Qt interval foo?

HCQ works very well in an early setup of day 1-3. But high dose Ivermectin is the gold+ solution - clearly shown in the study! Low dose Ivermectin in early treatment is not much better than HCQ as shown in the Florida study!

HCQ - high dose - as used in the UK recovery mafia trial/study!! will kill you. HCQ has a long halve live and many minor adverse effects - see package leavlet - easy to google (plaquenil!).

I just checked my e-mails. I started to recommend Ivermectin start of June...more than 6 months ago.

But I'm a kind of subversive too. As long as the mafia only kills their future patient base/income I will not take more action. Now where they want to make money with untested crap vaccines, I'm might become a bit more active...

• TNI's Sovietization of the "News" media drives coverage of Covid --

Trusted News Initiative - a global corporatist alliance of establishment "news" providers)

Coordinated Repression of Early Treatment of C19 Explained

Trusted News Initiative are AP, AFP; BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (including major European media), Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft, Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, and The Washington Post.

TNI Dec-10 media release --

"Trusted News Initiative to combat spread of harmful vaccine disinformation

The Trusted News Initiative (TNI) has agreed to focus on combatting the spread of harmful vaccine disinformation, following its recent summit, chaired by BBC Director-General, Tim Davie.

The TNI is an industry collaboration of major news and global tech organizations* working together to stop the spread of disinformation where it poses risk of real-world harm. With the introduction of several possible new COVID-19 vaccines, there has been a rise of ‘anti-vaccine’ disinformation spreading online to millions of people....."

https://covexit.com/coordinate…atment-of-c-19-explained/

• With the introduction of several possible new COVID-19 vaccines, there has been a rise of ‘anti-vaccine’ disinformation spreading online to millions of people....."

I only see a wide spread disinformation of the vaccine companies.

Any broad application of a vaccine without a preceding, at least 2 two years lasting supervision period is a criminal act and against all rules/laws elaborated the last 50 years!

This is not an anti vax comment. You are free to try your luck. But nobody will be responsible for your potential "unluck"...

Trusted News Initiative are AP, AFP; BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (including major European media), Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft, Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, and The Washington Post.

The criminal behavior of BBC (lying about experience that not yet exists) I did already document. So the list is a good reference for people which journal will lie at you!

High dose of Ivermectin cuts the death rate of CoV-19 by a factor of 10 ==> no vaccine needed at all. Ivermectin is side effect free, the most well tolerated/tested drug on the market.Efficacy and Safety of Ivermectin for Treatment and prophylaxis.pdf

• (TNI) Trusted "News" Initiative member AP circulates an anti-ivermectin hit piece -

No evidence ivermectin is a miracle drug against COVID-19

https://apnews.com/article/fac…ng-afs:Content:9768999400

and Trial Site News rebuts it--

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: The Case of Ivermectin for Publicly-Subsidized Research

"... Based on accumulating data and growing evidence, the case for publicly-funded

investigation into ivermectin is compelling. Does AP represent a particular agenda

in that particular piece? Does power, politics, and money influence which research

gets funded in the midst of the pandemic? ..."

https://trialsitenews.com/fact…icly-subsidized-research/

• This is a clever made fake news portal that mimics AP (ap.org) and uses their bottom reference section. May be run by a few straw man inside AP? .

There are no true fact checker portals as nobody except the mafia itself would finance such...Media is always about manipulation and 99.9% is manipulated by the FM/R/J/B press owners mafia. So there is a 0.1% chance you will find a real fact checker...

Fact is: BBC did blatantly lie about the vaccination. Just read the original Pfizer study setup and you will see that they follow the official path way of a 2 years test.Biontechstudy layout.pdf

Early application would be a political decision if there would not be Ivermectin. So early vaccination its a decision made by greed!

• Bird flu spreads to 10th Japanese prefecture

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Japan's worst bird flu outbreak on record spread to new farms and now affects more than 20% of the country's 47 prefectures, with officials ordering cullings after more poultry deaths.

About 11,000 birds will be slaughtered and buried after avian influenza was discovered at an egg farm in Higashiomi city in Shiga prefecture in southwestern Japan, the agriculture ministry said over the weekend.

• Why These Two Epidemiologists Stopped Working On COVID-19 Research

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/13…king-on-covid-19-research

Now we're going to hear from two epidemiologists. When the coronavirus hit, they put aside their work and stepped up to help tackle one of the greatest public health challenges of our time. But after months of frustration and political interference, one left her job, and the other ended her COVID-19 research altogether.

Policy makers =politically appointed

• Official Post

How fake news starts....Somebody sent me this quote.

''Professor Sir John Bell, professor of medicine at Oxford University, and a part of the GAVI team - Sir John is a member of SAGE (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies) and sits on the government’s vaccine task force that has negotiated the purchase of a handful of proposed vaccines to combat coronavirus - developing AstraZeneca's coronavirus vaccine, said in an interview with Jon Snow that "These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilize a population. They are very likely to have an effect which works in a %, say 60 or 70%."'

And then went on to send other links suggesting that by 'sterilize' Bell meant 'make non-fertile'.

• More than a quarter of excess deaths in the U.S. in 2020 were from non-COVID-19 ailments, analysis finds

That's not surprising. The article says:

Economic stress and social isolation stemming from lockdowns could also have played a role, especially for people with chronic illnesses. "You end up choosing between your prescription medications or buying groceries or keeping a roof over your head," Steven Woolf, director emeritus of the Center on Society and Health at Virginia Commonwealth University, told the Times.

Let me add another factor to that. Elective surgery and other procedures have been delayed or cancelled. That happened to me for several months, fortunately with no ill effects.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.