Covid-19 News

• Alert!

What somebody here will like: A so called Sauna body (obviously a doctor) ordered a copy of the Pfitzer-Biontech risk follow-up study of the first 20'000 vaccinated people.

The extremely high number of 18 people were tracked for potential risks....

Are they cheating us???? Ask CDC!

Look at slide six of https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/a…-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf

Only the small number of 3150 people (out of 112800) were no longer able to do daily work after the first vaccine shot in the UK...

• Only the small number of 3150 people (out of 112800) were no longer able to do daily work after the first vaccine shot in the UK...

that's arround 2,8%.... That is high, isn't it or what would be an acceptable number?

"Health impact event" = sick ?

If the trend continues, it could mean for the US alone (330 Mio.) 9+ Mio. "Health impact events"

• Only the small number of 3150 people (out of 112800) were no longer able to do daily work after the first vaccine shot in the UK...

That is expected for many types of vaccines. It is nothing to be concerned about. They have given 30,000 people these vaccines so I am sure they know how many people will react strongly. They must know this is normal and that no harm has been caused by the reactions, other than feeling bad for a day or so.

Most of the people getting the vaccine are health care workers, such as nurses. Their jobs involve lifting things and carrying things. The last several vaccines I got, for influenza, shingles, hepatitis A and B, left me with very sore arms, unable to do my daily weight lifting. If I were a nurse I would take the day off. Hepatitis in particular is painful for several days. Both shingles shots gave me a fever for 24 hours, of 101 deg F. This is normal. It is far better than getting shingles.

Wait at least 4 weeks and monitor all cases!

All cases are always monitored in the U.S. Any time there is a serious reaction following a vaccination, it must be reported to Uncle Sam.

While we wait 4 weeks, ~70,000 people will die in the U.S. I suppose we could catch up after that. Still, thousands more people will surely die because we delayed for no reason other than paranoid, anti-science, anti-vaccination hysteria.

• The last several vaccines I got, for influenza, shingles, hepatitis A and B, left me with very sore arms, unable to do my daily weight lifting. If I were a nurse I would take the day off.

As it happens, I know a nurse in Gainesville GA who got a COVID-19 vaccination. She said there was nothing to it. It caused no significant reaction.

I was pleased to hear that someone I know has the shot. Several other people I know already had the disease. Here's the first who will not get it, despite the risk she runs every day in the hospital.

Anyway, "3150 people (out of 112800)" mean 109650 went back to work without interruption. I expect that's much better than the hepatitis shots.

• Dr John Campbell gives update on

C.V. Mutation.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That is expected for many types of vaccines. It is nothing to be concerned about. They have given 30,000 people these vaccines so I am sure they know how many people will react strongly. They must know this is normal and that no harm has been caused by the reactions, other than feeling bad for a day or so.

I agree to a certain extend, since anaphylaxis is a relatively general description .... It can start from skin irritation to a dangerous shock condition. Maybe they already go in further details according to ICD10, but not published?

IMO this term "Health Impact Events**" according to the CDC presentation translating to "unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional"

sounds not "mild" to me. I would consider this more severe.

• Covid: Wuhan scientist would 'welcome' visit probing lab leak theory

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The remote district of Tongguan, in China's south-western province of Yunnan, is hard to reach at the best of times. But when a BBC team tried to visit recently, it was impossible.

Plain-clothes police officers and other officials in unmarked cars followed us for miles along the narrow, bumpy roads, stopping when we did, backtracking with us when we were forced to turn around.

We found obstacles in our way, including a "broken-down" lorry, which locals confirmed had been placed across the road a few minutes before we arrived.

• I dont know if this was posted here before, but someone asked about the dosage of invermectin:

https://covid19criticalcare.co…v6-2020-12-09-ENGLISH.pdf

Yes we posted this already.

The dosage they give is for first symptoms use or a classical HCQ like treatment. It is far to low for high risk patients and strong symptoms see the Egypt study.

9/10 deaths can be avoid with 8..12x normal dose where the dosage depends on initial severity and can be 4 days 2x - 3 days 4x or two days 6x. Of course for most cases you have to add antibiotics etc. and high dose (20000iu) VD-3, zinc too.

Most of the people getting the vaccine are health care workers, such as nurses. Their jobs involve lifting things and carrying things. The last several vaccines I got, for influenza, shingles, hepatitis A and B, left me with very sore arms, unable to do my daily weight lifting. If I were a nurse I would take the day off.

We all hope the vaccination problems are temporary only!

The main problem is that Pfizer did cheat everybody including CDC by not doing a propper risk follow-up study on vaccination. Pfizer only reports 18 people were checked...Its all about $$$$$$ not safety.

Further Ivermectin has the same effect as the vaccination and saves at least 9/10 lives and 100% protects health care workers at a fraction of costs. (See link above!) Do not forget that the vaccine leaves about 10% of the people without protection and we do not yet know of long time effects of soft CoV-19 infections among vaccinated people that for sure will occur!

My uncle (89) made it with Sutherlandia. But nobody is willing to do a proper study except now may be South Africa again...

• Could this be another road block for vaccine?

Forever chemicals’ pollute water from Alaska to Florida

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has even issued a warning that exposure to high levels of PFAS might raise the risk of infection with Covid-19 and noted evidence from human and animal studies that PFAS could lower vaccine efficacy.

Once PFAS gets into the environment, the chemicals are likely to stick around a long time because they are not easily broken down by sunlight or other natural processes.

• @WY. ...„9/10 deaths can be avoid with 8..12x normal dose where the dosage depends on initial severity and can be 4 days 2x - 3 days 4x or two days 6x. Of course for most cases you have to add antibiotics etc. and high dose (20000iu) VD-3, zinc too.

Is there any link to follow to read about this recipe? Or just your personal recommendation? Would Like to have some clarity or other opinions on this before taking this medication or recommend it to somebody in my family, who caught the virus...

• @WY. ...„9/10 deaths can be avoid with 8..12x normal dose where the dosage depends on initial severity and can be 4 days 2x - 3 days 4x or two days 6x. Of course for most cases you have to add antibiotics etc. and high dose (20000iu) VD-3, zinc too.

Is there any link to follow to read about this recipe? Or just your personal recommendation? Would Like to have some clarity or other opinions on this before taking this medication or recommend it to somebody in my family, who caught the virus...

I-MASK + protocol

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

• We all hope the vaccination problems are temporary only!

We do not "hope" that; we know it for a fact. All 60,000 people who got the vaccine or a placebo were checked carefully. Every instance of problems was checked and recorded. If there had been any problems other than temporary ones we would know about it.

The main problem is that Pfizer did cheat everybody including CDC by not doing a propper risk follow-up study on vaccination. Pfizer only reports 18 people were checked...

You should stop using inflammatory words such as "cheat." No one cheated. If Pfizer reported on only 18 people, that would be because only 18 people had serious reactions. They followed up on every single person in the study. (I expect they reported on many more than that, but you probably made up that number 18.)

• Is there any link to follow to read about this recipe?

We linked the paper some days ago.Efficacy and Safety of Ivermectin for Treatment and prophylaxis.pdf

There are now more than 6 studies about this, that show moderate dose are not better than HCQ and highest dose work best. The true effect (in paper) is hidden because the control group got HCQ. Without this Ivermectin would cut deaths by a factor of 20 at least!

We informed most big journals in detail about the studies - but the (FM/R/J)mafia does not allow even to mention the name Ivermectin. (only France Soir made an exception) Or did you know that the Zikka epidemic has been brought down by Ivermectin?? That it helps for West Nil /Hanta virus and worst for big Pharma even against flu??

--> There was a "free" Ivermectin study about prophylaxis around the Zikka epicenter of Manaus!

• The political war against public health and science continues. In the past, other public health problems have been politicized, such as the controversies over pasteurization from the 1862 to 1917; pellagra rickets in the Deep South in the 1920s; or fluoridation. But surely COVID-19 is the worst example, with the most casualties and deaths in U.S. history. The U.S. has a long history of anti-intellectual, anti-science movements and conspiracy theories, but they have never been as destructive as they are today. The latest development is that extremists are not only attacking masks and other public health measures, they have begun spreading lies about the vaccine. These are mainly right-wing people, but some left wing people such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are also doing this. See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…-conspiracy-theories.html

Misinformation messengers pivot from election fraud to peddling vaccine conspiracy theories.

Sidney Powell, a lawyer who was part of President Trump’s legal team, spread a conspiracy theory last month about election fraud. For days, she claimed that she would “release the Kraken” by showing voluminous evidence that Mr. Trump had won the election by a landslide.

But after her assertions were widely derided and failed to gain legal traction, Ms. Powell started talking about a new topic. On Dec. 4, she posted a link on Twitter with misinformation that said that the population would be split into the vaccinated and the unvaccinated and that “big government” could surveil those who were unvaccinated. . . .

Apart from Ms. Powell, others who have spread political misinformation such as Representative-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican of Georgia, as well as far-right websites like ZeroHedge, have begun pushing false vaccine narratives, researchers said.

Their efforts have been amplified by a robust network of anti-vaccination activists like Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

Among their misleading notions is the idea that the vaccines are delivered with a microchip or bar code to keep track of people, as well as a lie that the vaccines will hurt everyone’s health . . .

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.