Covid-19 News

• Yup - they apply X100 or so to COVID infection.

THH Clown medicine alert! In an infection the spike protein is attached to the virus. May be you misinterpret papers about people in the final state where the virus get decomposed.

So vaccine terror nonsense from uneducated servant.

I doubt you are considering that the 2nd dose vaccination rate is 67%, whereas 3rd dose rate is 43%.

Clown arguments again. The vulnerable are people age >70 with 90% booster. One time you have to personally look at the data not just re-post your buddies information....

Dogs and cats infected with b117

The first I ordered March 2020!!! was to stop the cat entering the room of my friend. It is well known that cats can get all human corona virus!

Some time the reaction time of main stream is titanic like!

• Here a graph (Age > 60) where you can see the Israel booster death during the booster phase

Over two months = 60 days in average about 5 booster (dark green) deaths. You also see some days around 24.8.21 where more double double /tripple vaxx did die than unvaxx. So the estimation of 300 booster CoV-19 deaths is correct. Unvaxx is light blue

• Here some non Clown news about real world CoV-19 treatment and vaccine truths.

Peter Mc Culloch is one of the most famous US doctors that has treated thousands of CoV-19 cases and vaccine damaged people.

#allesaufdentisch | Sean Stone spricht mit Prof. Dr. Peter A. McCullough über Covid Therapie 1.Teil

#allesaufdentisch | Sean Stone spricht mit Prof. Dr. Peter A. McCullough über Corona Schutzimpfung 2.Teil

• We are not Antivax’—Gut-Wrenching Stories on Capitol Hill as the COVID-19 Vaccine Injured Start Telling Their Stories

‘We are not Antivax’—Gut-Wrenching Stories on Capitol Hill as the COVID-19 Vaccine Injured Start Telling Their Stories
    Republican Senator Ron Johnson recently organized a hearing on Capitol Hill in the Senate building as dozens of everyday people came to share their
    trialsitenews.com

Republican Senator Ron Johnson recently organized a hearing on Capitol Hill in the Senate building as dozens of everyday people came to share their stories involving their injuries with one of the COVID-19 vaccines. Announced on Oct 28 at the nation’s capital, the COVID-19 vaccine-injured and family members shared their horrible experiences; few forums such as these are available to encourage such open discussion concerning the tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of injured that seek to tell their story. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media routinely censor such discussion and associated information in a bid to promote a singular narrative about the mass vaccination program now ongoing across America. Hearing stories that tear at the heartstrings, one victim described how 98% of her cohort group have all had their vaccines, declaring, ‘we are not antivax.’

A Senator Sets the Stage

Senator Ron Johnson reports that there is no data in the U.S. as to the extent of the problem. The controversial Republican Senator indicated if the government is collecting vaccine injury data, “they are not sharing it with the American public.” Sen. Johnson made a provocative claim declaring that in the last 7.5 months of the people who have died due to the Delta variant of COVID-19 in the UK, 63% were fully vaccinated.

Furthermore, Johnson claims that over the past four weeks in the UK, all of the people who have died due to the Delta variant of COVID-19 78% were fully vaccinated. TrialSite cannot verify whether this figure is accurate, but it’s indisputable that the current crop of vaccines face durability challenges. While on the one hand, the vaccines represent an amazing accomplishment, on the other hand, they still are at an early stage in the bigger scheme of the product management lifecycle.

The Testimony

TrialSite reviewed the recent filmed testimony on an online video channel called Sovren Media. Filming the various stories in the Senate building, journalist Ben Swann shared the gut-wrenching stories of individuals who were purportedly hurt by the vaccine (or family members representing a tragedy) involving severe COVID-19 vaccine adverse events.

Heartbreaking

Showcased on an alternative video media platform Sovren Media, one vaccine victim, Kyle Warner, declared, “you told me that this vaccine was safe and effective…period. And I believed you. In June, I joined the rapidly growing numbers of young men who developed pericarditis post mRNA vaccine.”

Another unidentified female declared, “It’s been more than six months, and most symptoms are worse…not better. I have been diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy and an autoimmune disease.”

Ernest Ramirez, a Hispanic father from Austin, Texas, had to hold back his tears initially as he stated about his dead son, “Next week is his birthday.” Holding up a picture of his son in a coffin, Mr. Ramirez shared while starting to cry, “You know how I am going to celebrate his birthday.” The father continued, “It’s like playing Russian Roulette…my government lied to me. They said it was safe. They need to quit pushing this on the children. I lost mine…you all need to protect yours.” His son died while playing basketball—passing from myocarditis after the Pfizer vaccination.

Brianne Dressen, a Utah resident and participant in the AstraZeneca clinical trial, shared, “They suffered a cascade of neurological symptoms that persisted for months…and while my life has improved, I still feel like I am being electrocuted …24…7.” Ms. Dressen continued, “For the first several months, I was totally alone; I kept my symptoms and my story completely to myself. I thought it was an isolated incident… but in the spring, I started finding more and more like me. And before we knew it, there were thousands of us. All of us unable to receive medical care or recognition, from the drug companies, the CDC the FDA. We all suffered the same constellation of symptoms. Which is very strange. It’s a brand-new disease. Nobody knew anything about this.”

Ms. Dressen went on to start react19.org, a patient advocacy organization dedicated to increasing awareness of adverse events and COVID-19 vaccination.

She continued, “We had it happen across all of the brands. Over 70% of us had no previous existing health condition. Over 94% of us have not had any problem with any previous vaccine.” Dressen shared a mission-critical fact, if accurate, declaring, “98% of us have had all of our previous vaccines—the vast majority of us even having our flu vaccine.” The key point Brianne sought to get through the country: “We are not Antivax.”

Cody Flint, a pilot from Cleveland, MS, who accumulated 10,000 hours of flight time, declared, “I received my first dose of the Pfizer Covid vaccine on Feb 1. Within 30 minutes, I experienced a severe stabbing headache that later became a burning sensation in the back of my neck.” Mr. Flint went on, “two days after vaccination, I got in my airplane to do a job that would take only a few hours.” Continuing, “immediately after taking off, I knew something was not right with me. I was starting to develop tunnel vision, and my headache was getting worse.”

He said, “Approximately two hours into my flying, I pulled my airplane to turnaround and felt an extreme burst of pressure in my ears. Instantly I was nearly blacked out…dizzy…disoriented. Nauseous and shaking uncontrollably.” The young pilot was able to land, according to him, “by the grace of God” but soon thereafter would be diagnosed with vertigo and a severe panic attack but he claimed, “I have never had a history of either of these.” Flint went on to declare he was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistula, Eustachian tube dysfunction, and elevated intracranial pressure after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

These Stories Cannot be Suppressed

Several more firsthand accounts occurred as mounting evidence of tens of thousands of vaccine injuries accumulate while enormous societal pressure suppresses them from surfacing. TrialSite is a pro-vaccine, pro-pharma media platform that focuses on transparency, accessibility, and advancements in biomedical research to help human health.

Vaccine producers enjoy complete immunity from any liability thanks to the PREP Act, as TrialSite reported at the end of August. We announced that despite the FDA approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine—well unorthodox approval as the agency split the designation keeping BNT162b2 under emergency use authorization while granting formal approval over BioNTech’s Comirnaty. Yet the latter product label wouldn’t be in distribution in the United States for at least the remainder of the year.

Pfizer’s revenue approaches an estimated $36 billion for the year—a historical record for the pharmaceutical industry. At the same time, Public Citizen exposes unacceptably onerous contracts with dozens of nations. The current American POTUS exploits federal power to force immunization without any consumer relief for incidents such as the ones recently showcased on Capitol Hill.

• Federal Court of Appeals Halts Biden Vaccine Mandate for Now

Federal Court of Appeals Halts Biden Vaccine Mandate for Now
    Texas Governor Greg Abbott tweeted today “BREAKING: The Federal Court of Appeals just issued a temporary halt to Biden’s vaccine mandate.” The Governor of
    trialsitenews.com

Texas Governor Greg Abbott tweeted today “BREAKING: The Federal Court of Appeals just issued a temporary halt to Biden’s vaccine mandate.” The Governor of the nation’s second-most populous state declared that emergency hearings were imminent, noting, “We will have our day in court to strike down Biden’s unconstitutional abuse of authority.”

The Situation

POTUS declared in September that vaccination would be mandatory for workers in businesses with over 100 employees as the fastest path to overcome SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind COVID-19. With over 750,000 lives lost from this pathogen, POTUS undoubtedly considered this massive national mandate as the fastest path to overcome the pandemic.

While the intentions may be well, the results of this declaration have triggered chaos across the country as lawsuits, protests, and sick-outs afflict the land. Problematically, the mandate doesn’t factor in natural immunity nor waning effectiveness (e.g. vaccine durability), which raises a number of concerning questions. What if that waning community continued, for instance? Does that mean boosters will be mandated next? What about exceptions?

Medical Choice vs. Public Health?

The Associated Press (AP) reported that the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the requirement by the federal Operational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) that those federal workers in businesses with 100 or more employees be vaccinated by January 4th or have face mask requirements and weekly tests.

While the government undoubtedly looks at the mandate as purely an emergency public health measure, the opposition considers the mandate an affront to democratic society, violating constitutional rights along the way.

Claim: ‘Unlawful Overreach’

Governor Abbott included the court case in his tweet today involving Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry indicating promise in stopping POTUS from his “…unlawful overreach.” The Republican AG declared “The president will not impose medical procedures on the American people without the checks and balances afforded by the constitution” in a statement.

While the Fifth District includes Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas and these types of decisions typically apply to these states, the judges’ language used today extended the scope of the edict nationally.

Lawsuits Piling Up

TrialSite reports that at least 27 states have already initiated litigation challenging the POTUS declaration across several federal legal circuits in response to the vaccine mandate.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals three-judge panel declared that the cases’ petitioners “give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate.” The action was initiated by a number of states — dominated by Republican leadership—along with private sector firms subject to the mandate (that is regulated by OSHA). The court didn’t declare if the order had national impact or it only applied to this particular federal district.

The appeals court next requested that the government come back with a response by this Monday at 5 pm.

• Furthermore, Johnson claims that over the past four weeks in the UK, all of the people who have died due to the Delta variant of COVID-19 78% were fully vaccinated.

This is old data. Its even higher now. Hospital load UK for age > 50:: 6000 double vaxx. 1100 unvaxx!

So UK fully runs the pandemic of teh vaccinated now!

This is still just the tiny dip of the iceberg we now see. I expect many of the Pfizer/ASTRA damaged will soon develop other serious illness.

• Very informative interview. This Dr McCullock is a smart guy. Couple of interesting points he brought up:

-HCQ is (still) effective, along with, of course, IVM. He said that with the Delta, he finds a combination of both works better because Delta is less severe, but more resistant to treatment.

-IVM/HCQ are not individually silver bullets. They work in conjunction with the other drugs/Vit/Zinc/Prednisone in the cocktail. That tells me what I already suspect about the upcoming IVM RCT's...they probably won't work. They use only IVM, and unless they have changed the dosage...too little of it.

-Western "iconic" medical institutions have offered NO treatment options to prevent hospitalization. None. There are a very few exceptions however. It is still for the most part in my words: "take an aspirin and when your lips turn blue, go to the hospital".

-This is most interesting to me because until now I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation as to "what happened to the flu?". As you may recall, it just disappeared last year throughout the world. Odd. Well, he thinks it is because those high cycle COVID tests were picking up the flu, but of course classified as COVID where the money is.

• Forgot to mention this other interesting tidbit from the Dr. McCullock interview:

-The legacy media, and social platforms advertised their coordinated effort to suppress the free, democratic exchange of medical ideas. He called it the "Vaccine News Initiative", but they (the media) called it the "Trusted News Initiative". Here is an article about what that initiative entails:

Trusted News Initiative (TNI) to combat spread of harmful vaccine disinformation and announces major research project
    At a recent summit chaired by the BBC’s new Director General, Tim Davie, the Trusted News Initiative (TNI) agreed to focus on combatting the spread of harmful…
    www.bbc.com

• Texas cardiologist Dr. Paul McCullough, who has gained wide attention for his positions on the virus and vaccination, got a standing ovation when he was called up to the stage to speak and when he left.

The debate over COVID-19 is “a battle between good versus evil” and government agencies are not providing full information of research on the virus, he said.

Doctors meet in Ocala to discuss COVID-19 immunity, alternative treatments, ivermectin

An alternative message of COVID-19 vaccinations and treatments to that of government agencies came through loud and clear at a Saturday summit at which doctors who dispute the data, mandates and other actions were greeted with standing ovations.

The Florida Summit on COVID was held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala and included doctors from throughout the U.S. who discussed the vaccines, natural immunity in those who previously had the virus, vaccine mandates and related topics.

The theme of the summit could be summed up by part of the talk of Dr. Heather Gessling — “I don’t think at this point that we may be able to trust these agencies.”

Several of the doctors who spoke have drawn criticism for pushing misinformation

Also speaking was Gainesville attorney Jeff Childers, who has represented opponents of vaccine and masking mandates in Alachua County, including city of Gainesville employees.

Childers spoke on mandates and the role of medical and religious exemptions.

A key topic was immunity in people who have gotten COVID-19 and the protection it provides.

Virologist Dr. Robert Malone presented slides to help explain how various vaccines work and told people who have already had COVID-19 that they should not get vaccinated, adding that studies show natural immunity is long-lasting.

Malone was critical of a Centers for Disease Control position that people who have had the virus should get vaccinated.

“The study that the CDC put out on that is highly flawed,” Malone said.

Texas cardiologist Dr. Paul McCullough, who has gained wide attention for his positions on the virus and vaccination, got a standing ovation when he was called up to the stage to speak and when he left.

The debate over COVID-19 is “a battle between good versus evil” and government agencies are not providing full information of research on the virus, he said.

McCullough said millions of children have already had COVID-19 that went undetected. The immunity they have, he said, is “the way to break the grip of fear.”

“The vaccines cause myocarditis,” McCullough said. “Your children are more likely to be harmed by the vaccines than by COVID.”

The CDC, the National Institutes of Health and agencies say the vaccines are generally safe for adults and children. Myocarditis, or heart inflammation, occurs in a small number but is less dangerous than a severe coronavirus inflection can be

Research cited by the CDC suggest that vaccines are about five times more effective at preventing hospitalization than a previous infection.

Also discussed were treatments for a coronavirus infection including ivermectin.

More: Emails show commissioner wanted to punish area doctors for refusing to prescribe ivermectin

And: Florida officials issue warning about using livestock medicine to treat COVID-19

Ivermectin is especially controversial. It is primarily used to deworm horses but has also been in humans to treat parasitic worms, head lice and some skin conditions.

Doctors Saturday said is effective at treating coronavirus.

“Numerous models over 10 years starting in 2012 show high efficacy as an antiviral agent,” Dr. Pierre Kory said.

Government agencies have not approved its use for COVID-19 because it has not been evaluated to be safe.

The summit was organized by Dr. John Littell of Ocala, who had the audience on its feet when he announced that a federal judge has issued a stay on the mandate that employers with more than 100 workers ensure they are vaccinated or tested once a week.

About 800 people registered and the final attendance was higher than that, said Rocky Haag, who helped organize the event.

Most of the attendees were in the medical profession including doctors, nurses, pharmacists and others.

Haag said they came from Florida and several other states.

• NIH and the CDC will now have to talk ivermectin when celebs are using it and recovering! This will be discussed all day Sunday on national tv Infront of millions. Go Brandon!!!

Rodgers says he's using ivermectin in COVID-19 treatments

Rodgers says he's using ivermectin in COVID-19 treatments

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WLUK/WKRC) - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he's been taking ivermectin, a controversial drug people have taken to treat COVID-19. The Food and Drug Administration has not approved or authorized that medication to treat COVID-19.

• In an infection the spike protein is attached to the virus

I pointed out, and you know, that when a cell is turned into a baby COVID factory by a virus it ends up emitting all sorts of mess before it is finally destroyed. That includes naked proteins, exosome-wrapped proteins, etc. (ref the exosome paper posted a few days ago). Biology is messy. Remember the COVID RNA codes for a superset of the proteins made by the vaccine mRNA.

Clown arguments again. The vulnerable are people age >70 with 90% booster.

Ahhh...

It makes sense to consider the effect of a booster on infection rates - where we know it makes a big change. In normal Wyttenfactual absence of any detail I thought, giving you benefit of doubt, this is what you wre doing.

The booster does also change the death rate but less significantly, because we know the vaccine stays flat in terms of efficacy against death over at least 5 months. Although we know the booster increases protection, it is from a fairly good level anyway.

You can't conclude anything from single figures here. To work out efficacy from the delta in deaths as the booster was introduced you need to consider unvaccinated rates, vaccinated rates, booster vaccinated rates at different ages, multiply by the unvaccinated risk and fraction of the population in that age group, including the age-related protection offered in each case: double vaccinated, triple vaccinated.

Those are a lot of figures you have not processed. To see that you cannot ignore them, notice that in the most at risk group (>90) we have only 75% triple vaccinated. The (>90) population account for 9.3% of total deaths. Looking at the change over time you need to consider: infection rate (has reduced dramatically over the period). Deaths (have reduced dramatically over period). But you need to look at graphs of infection rate, and deaths, stratified by age to make any serious comparison. that is because we see from UK data that in a vaccinated population infection rates vary enormously with age and you can't deduce the at risk infections rates as a fixed fraction of overall infection rates.

You are doing what young undergrads do who think they are clever but actually are ill-educated and overconfident (you always get a few like this - mostly it does not last!). Oversimplifiying complex calculations. I'm sorry to be so direct about this but it is why you are able to have these extreme views different from everyone else without cognitive dissonance. You are taking a complex picture and simplifying it in a way that aligns with your prejudices.

Suggest you have some humility and read what somone who is a real data scientist - and independent - says about the figures. You can critique that analysis, but you need a lot of detail to be able to do so.

What do new Israeli data say about effect of vaccines & boosters vs. death/critical/severe disease?
    Key Points: I downloaded and analyzed data containing daily COVID-19 deaths and critical infection numbers from the Israeli ministry of health dashboard from…
    www.covid-datascience.com

DEATH RATE by age below. 60-69, 70-79, 80-89 decades make up most of deaths, and about equally, in spite of different COVID risk.

Death rate change over time (last 3 months)

Here a graph (Age > 60) where you can see the Israel booster death during the booster phase

Over two months = 60 days in average about 5 booster (dark green) deaths. You also see some days around 24.8.21 where more double double /tripple vaxx did die than unvaxx. So the estimation of 300 booster CoV-19 deaths is correct. Unvaxx is light blue

These graphs need a lot of careful analysis to get any useful info from them. You have not done it! All we can tell from this and the vaccination ratios is that the vaccines protect, the boosters protect more. To drill down you would need precise age-stratified unvaccinated/double vaccinated/booster vaccinated fractions by date, then process the figures to avoid Simpson's paradox. (OK - that makes it sound harder than it is, it is looking at how ratios change rather than just what are the final ratios).

But, hey, i guess you don't care about that from the way that you consistently show lack of interest in accuracy here.

From the same dashboard I include the more insightful rates of death per 100K people in the different categories. You can see that the booster vaccines has had a very large effect, and that overall it is unvaccinated and partially vaccinated people (for example those with only 1 dose) who are dying. The figures are sort of interesting. The change in the light green line around mid September is I suspect because double vaxxed move from being fully vaccinated to partially vaccinated. But time effects in this data are important too, because of the varying infection rate, and difficult to analyse. See the link above for how to do this (but over an earlier time period).

• Hi FM1 - since 99.5% of those with COVID recover anyway - more if young - I cannot see how celebs recovering after using ivermectin shows anything except that celebs are capable of being convinced of the merits of quack medicine like anyone else.

You will remember Tom Cruise and Scientology - a particularly nasty example...

• Hi FM1 - since 99.5% of those with COVID recover anyway - more if young - I cannot see how celebs recovering after using ivermectin shows anything except that celebs are capable of being convinced of the merits of quack medicine like anyone else.

You will remember Tom Cruise and Scientology - a particularly nasty example...

30- 50 million Americans will sit for 3-4 hours watching Sunday football games. The commenters will have no choice but to talk about ivermectin and Aaron Rodgers. 30-50 million are going to be asking questions and football fans are loud, very loud! The shit is hitting the fan. I attended a med conference yesterday, 800 doctors all in favor of ivermectin. 1,500 people waited in the rain to hear these doctors. The tide is changing and even liberal media is starting to ask questions.

• But the clowns will survive .. and refer to data that is > 2 months old for underlying their false claims.

Clowns will accuse you for not analyzing data if you did the contrary by really deeply looking into it.

Clowns will never understand why UK infection data is outrageous fake data.

Clowns even can't see that 5 out of 6 hospital patient in UK age > 50 are double vaxx.. Vaccines do work... oh yes quite a little bit 15% or no > 50% are protected by a natural infection that is at least 25x better than vaccines.

Most clowns live in USA. One is here on the forum.

I start to hope https://doi.org/10.3390/v13102056 that all clowns really took an RNA vaccine...We have to many clown on this planet see COP26. Just professional bullshit talkers.

May be clowns still don't understand a spike protein (see paper) just enters the nucleus and alters mitosis but if it is done with a virus on board then the cell will be killed. Not so after a vaccination.

Immune cells do replicate at a very high rate. Here we already see the damage introduced by RNA vaccines. (Exactly this is shown in the paper)

People that did undergo the RNA monoclonal cancer antibody therapy ("vaccine..") now have up to a 5x higher infection rate for CoV-19!

As said: This is the tip of the iceberg. Millions of cancer cases will be seen soon! Soon means some (Guts, stomach) in 2-3 years others in 5-10 years. But numbers will raise.

• IMPORTANT.

On Sunday 14th of November this thread will be merged with the 'Playground' thread. That means Covid discussions can carry on there, no posts will be lost. The merged thread will still be called the Playground.

This is a team decision, and we are doing this for a number of reasons but most importantly the following two. Firstly, it is off topic - I confess never thought that it would be any more than a five-minute wonder, let alone attract 18,000 posts! But this is primarily a forum dedicated to LENR not to medicine, so it does not belong as a permanent feature with a dedicated space.. Secondly, the thread has given rise to many complaints about content, from inside and from outside the forum, for some reason there are those who think that insulting language is acceptable. Here, it never is.

In the event of some startling change in the course of the pandemic - the emergence of a new lethal strain or a plague of long-Covid zombies we will certainly consider opening a new Covid thread as a temporary emergency measure -which is what this one was going to be -- but until the ghouls start walking the streets - posters should seek shelter in the Playground.

You are of course, free to continue posting here till next Sunday - don't forget to be nice!

• 30- 50 million Americans will sit for 3-4 hours watching Sunday football games. The commenters will have no choice but to talk about ivermectin and Aaron Rodgers. 30-50 million are going to be asking questions and football fans are loud, very loud! The shit is hitting the fan. I attended a med conference yesterday, 800 doctors all in favor of ivermectin. 1,500 people waited in the rain to hear these doctors. The tide is changing and even liberal media is starting to ask questions.

This maybe some weird political thing liberal media in the US. In the UK it is juts what the doctors think is true.

And yes, you will find a small number of doctors to advocate anything. that has always been the case.

• Ivermectin is in long-term tests. If it works even a bit it will be addd to standard treatment since its safety profile is good.
    • It is not doing very well - or they would have stopped it early as Pfizer did with their very good antiviral
    • I don't see what more you want from the medical profession, except to let a few doctors prescribe pills that people want which do them no good and, because of the hype, will convince some people erroneously they are invulnerable to COVID.
  • I can see Mark that you are very very afraid of COVID.

No, not me personally. Like, approaching zero. A great majority of people have prior coronavirus cross immunity to Covid, which is a big reason relatively few people people will get sick enough with Covid to have them worry about those darned S1 subunits possibly getting into their brain.

All those antivaxer scare stories? Yup - they apply X100 or so to COVID infection.

What? Just 100 times? That's down four orders of magnitude from Jed's million estimate!

• No, not me personally. Like, approaching zero. A great majority of people have prior coronavirus cross immunity to Covid, which is a big reason relatively few people people will get sick enough with Covid to have them worry about those darned S1 subunits possibly getting into their brain.

What? Just 100 times? That's down four orders of magnitude from Jed's million estimate!

Mark - please give your calculations for how many people in the Uk have prior immunity?

in any case if they had prior immunity the S1 units would, according to your logic, have got into their brain then.

It is totally illogical - but typical - to take a paper showing possible reasons for why COVID is nasty - and then use that as a reason for gettiing COVID.

I'm happy to consider that better vaccines can be made - that is expected. However that paper was very speculative, as it should be, and it is most likely the vaccines do not show the same affect that real COVID does. The mechanism is for spike protein in the nucleus to do nasty things and while during COVID infection that happens, there is no evidence it happens at any appreciable rate after a vaccination.

As with all these scare stories you take a real unknown about COVID, ignore it - recommending everyone should get COVID without vaccination - and then claim it is a reason not to get vaccinated!

• A great majority of people have prior coronavirus cross immunity to Covid, which is a big reason relatively few people people will get sick enough with Covid to have them worry about those darned S1 subunits possibly getting into their brain.

Just one thing: even mild COVID - the sort my students all get - knocks you out for a week with fever and is like a bad case of Flu. In what rosy-tinted antivaxxer world is that not enough to get darned S1 subunits into your brain, when a very slight fever that lasts 24 hours will do it for sure?

You take uncertainty - and push it in the direction your prejudices need even though that is not the most likely direction.

• Just one thing: even mild COVID - the sort my students all get - knocks you out for a week with fever and is like a bad case of Flu. In what rosy-tinted antivaxxer world is that not enough to get darned S1 subunits into your brain, when a very slight fever that lasts 24 hours will do it for sure?

You take uncertainty - and push it in the direction your prejudices need even though that is not the most likely direction.

Funny, almost my friends who have got Covid were surprised with how mild it was. No, they were not 'knocked out for a week with fever'. No comparison to the flu. Only some friends in France, a couple in their 60s, were laid out for a few days as I recall, one with lingering loss of smell issues. By contrast, about one third of people I know who got vaccinated were shocked that the vaccine knocked them out for an entire day, or two, or three.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.