The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• What highly disturb me is the fact that all nucleus thinkers have absolutely no special or only own ideas about how the total universe was made and currently shaped.

We humans are dimensionally restricted beings unable to see the "real world". The real world can never be expressed by math. Try once to understand the Gödel theorem.

So you have to accept that you never will know/understand/master etc. most things and must be proud to survive in your small garden to use the words of a great French author.

• i'm not agree with that.

Just for the fun, sometimes i continue to extrapolatefro myself hypothesis about the universe shape and the link with the nuclei..

For example, i well understood the universe anisotropy, it exists according to me a preferential direction necessary to "make" the matter.

Nuclei being only some details of that.

The most interesting are the superclusters which start at one point to go to another end, similary as 2 electrodes... Strange...

We humans are dimensionally restricted beings unable to see the "real world". The real world can never be expressed by math. Try once to understand the Gödel theorem.

So you have to accept that you never will know/understand/master etc. most things and must be proud to survive in your small garden to use the words of a great French author.

• Physics is the king, mathematics is the queen!

First you need to discover the physical process of the movement of matter, and then describe it (the process) mathematically. Mathematics never discovers fundamental physical laws; it does not have enough crazy imagination for this. The more complex the mathematical formula, the further from the truth it is.

Our World is very simple! In it (in the atom and the Cosmos) the only absolute non-mechanical oscillatory process occurs: the spherical drain-source of matter, and this can explain everything, including cold nuclear fusion.

The materiality of our World lies in its movement, and paradoxicality lies in the absence of rest (staticity)

• First thing one has to understand is that any O(X) symmetry in physics is forbidden! So please go into the tangent space! Look for a higher order equivalent.

Then the useful symmetry space must be a minimal Lagrangian surface that is able to carry 4D homogeneous flux.

I agree that symmetries are generated by minimal dynamic flows, but even if it is a 4D flow, then you need to know where it flows. Maybe you have some example of a minimal Lagrangian surface to illustrate?

• Mathematics never discovers fundamental physical laws; it does not have enough crazy imagination for this. The more complex the mathematical formula, the further from the truth it is.

Mathematics in many cases was the primary inspiration of the physical laws. For example, Einstein was inspired in his invention by the fact that the speed of light, c, is a constant in Maxwell's Equations. It is fairly simple mathematical analysis of the implications of a constant light speed that lead to the development of Relativity.

And it would be nice if simpler mathematics would be more accurate, but there is no proof or justification for this assumption. For example the mathematics of a flat earth are in fact simpler for calculations like navigation routes etc, but a spherical earth is more difficult but more accurate. Add to that in fact the flattened earth is not spherical by a longshot, and it becomes even more complex. But as the flat earthers worship the plane, you seem to worship the sphere.

• Mathematics in many cases was the primary inspiration of the physical laws. For example, Einstein was inspired in his invention by the fact that the speed of light, c, is a constant in Maxwell's Equations. It is fairly simple mathematical analysis of the implications of a constant light speed that lead to the development of Relativity.

Physical laws or in many sciences rules are summary of observations. Mathematics is one of the simplest ways to express the rules. Stephen Wolfram is creating programing rules to model all the aspects of physics without using current mathematics equations.

Wyttenbach claims his math can derive values that standard model claims to be universal constants. If so then, he may be closer to the truth than the standard model. I don't know if he is or not, because I can't do the math. 8o So, I am hoping you guys that like that sort of thing will look at each other work.

• values that standard model claims to be universal constants. I

More correct is to say: Axioms.

There is no prove for e.g. G being a constant. Or even worse: Most experiments so far show G is not a constant. The SOP model also gives hints why. But physics=experiment and you wont win a flowerpot by proving SM is wrong. The chance that G is a constant is more or less zero=0%. But we can't exclude it, as the math for this currently is to complex.

• To me the mathematic field is very similar as the fashion AI, very very relevant to imagine complex and relevant links between all the things already understood or discovered..

But no special interest for the creativity.. Never mathematics gave to Einstein his thoughts about trains or lifters or light.. he used them only to confirm to himself hsi understanding..

i said "his" understanding because some of Einstein postulates aren't confirmed by jurg... ( good or bad).. In the same way Jurg postulates will be also reviewed by youngest in the future.. because even if his model can give new clues, it isn't necessarily the last best release.

Physical laws or in many sciences rules are summary of observations. Mathematics is one of the simplest ways to express the rules. Stephen Wolfram is creating programing rules to model all the aspects of physics without using current mathematics equations.

Wyttenbach claims his math can derive values that standard model claims to be universal constants. If so then, he may be closer to the truth than the standard model. I don't know if he is or not, because I can't do the math. 8o So, I am hoping you guys that like that sort of thing will look at each other work.

• Normally today one uses Google to find paper with the proper key words.

Here one sample : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/226073805

I was referring to a more detailed presentation of your concept. I know that Clifford tori are minimal closed surfaces on spheres, but this mathematical fact is very far from physics. In addition, minimal surfaces have zero mean curvature, and minimal flows, level surfaces that satisfy the minimality condition, are more suitable for physics.

• LENR reactor developers do not understand the nature of the reaction that they are trying to utilize. This lack of understanding will lead to a destructive situation that will destroy the reactor that they are trying to build.

Electroweak vacuum decay is the factor that these builders must come to terms with and devote much thought on how to avoid the problems that vacuum decay presents. In order to deal with vacuum decay, these builders must know that it exists and what it is doing to their reactors.

I beleive that there are ways around the vacuum decay issues but they are contrary to common beliefs and desires of these builders of the LENR reactor.

This video provides a good overview of the vacuum decay issue and the role of the EVO in the LENR reaction.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The EVO is the nucleation seeds referenced in the video. The nucleation of the exciton polariton condensate (EVO) is the means that reduces the vacuum potential inside the condensate below that of the Higgs field vacuum. Fortunately, that reduced vacuum state is unstable and the EVO condensate will eventually became unstable and destroy itself saving the universe from its destruction. But before that terminal state of the EVO is reached, the LENR reactor will be subject to distrutive forces that can't be countered but must be avoided by appropriate reactor design.

• Only experiments will prove or not all own expectations the remaining things are only steril blabla unconsistentfor everytime.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.