The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Good finding Robert but Axil's plasmons play only at IRs range ||

• I named them "axilons" a few years back. He never even thanked me, but it didn't catch on anyway.

Here's what I wrote on 1 April 2019 about MFMP's hypothetical LENR-powered air conditioner:

"Using an orthogonal quantum vortex, thermal input is transferred by conduction to anti-electron neutrinos, which then disperse the absorbed heat into cross-dimensional space. The quantum vortex is made of stabilized chrono-polaritons, created by our proprietary Axilon beam line. A Hilsch mode thermal diode prevents the heat from returning through the dimensional gate."

• I named them "axilons" a few years back. He never even thanked me, but it didn't catch on anyway.

Here's what I wrote on 1 April 2019 about MFMP's hypothetical LENR-powered air conditioner:

"Using an orthogonal quantum vortex, thermal input is transferred by conduction to anti-electron neutrinos, which then disperse the absorbed heat into cross-dimensional space. The quantum vortex is made of stabilized chrono-polaritons, created by our proprietary Axilon beam line. A Hilsch mode thermal diode prevents the heat from returning through the dimensional gate."

I mentioned axilons once on ECW and Axil popped up for a reply so quick it was like it was on Google alert.

• Guys you became more and more "xxx" with axil that i can understand sometimes but why the 2nd serial "balls" threader didn't followed the same rejected way ?

Lenr can stay often between science and pseudo science however he only done simple copy/paste of real papers never he related for himself some "UFO or planet creation concepts".

Even if talking about planet is interesting too, LENR is linked with physic and never we have heard some words from him in this way, only continual copy/paste of his OWN blablalbla highly megalomaniac, self centered which remains a great difference with axil .

• Negative-mass exciton polaritons induced by dissipative light-matter coupling in an atomically thin semiconductor - Nature Communications
    Dissipation and losses are normally perceived as detrimental to the performance of electronic and photonic devices. Here, the authors demonstrate dissipative…
    www.nature.com

Negative-mass exciton polaritons induced by dissipative light-matter coupling in an atomically thin semiconductor

Abstract

Dispersion engineering is a powerful and versatile tool that can vary the speed of light signals and induce negative-mass effects in the dynamics of particles and quasiparticles. Here, we show that dissipative coupling between bound electron-hole pairs (excitons) and photons in an optical microcavity can lead to the formation of exciton polaritons with an inverted dispersion of the lower polariton branch and hence, a negative mass. We perform direct measurements of the anomalous dispersion in atomically thin (monolayer) WS2 crystals embedded in planar microcavities and demonstrate that the propagation direction of the negative-mass polaritons is opposite to their momentum. Our study introduces the concept of non-Hermitian dispersion engineering for exciton polaritons and opens a pathway for realising new phases of quantum matter in a solid state.

There is a lot of misguided thinking here about negative mass. The polariton condensate has been found to generate negative energy via dispersion that acts as if the polariton BEC has negative mass. This like behavior is the result of mathematical duality. Dispersion produces a continual loss of energy within the polariton condensate which produces negative mass like behavior.

The polariton is a photon that assumes some electron properties of the exciton. One property that it does not assume is mass. We cannot attribute the property of negative mass to the polariton BEC even through it acts as if it has negative mass. The mathematical principle of duality in physics involves unlike systems. This behavior polariton BEC is likely caused by a mathematical duel with a negative mass object.

The principle of duality

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIVYVA4Fdb9kaplPy20DnODGia3bvTh-rFx67Z40zaphJu7FIC

in mathematics is the idea that two concepts can be interchanged if all results in one formulation also hold in the other. This is also known as dual formulation.

Duality is a property of algebraic structure. It is a principle that translates concepts, theorems, or mathematical structures into other concepts, theorems, or structures. For example, if the dual of A is equal to B, then the dual of B is A.

Duality is also a property of lattice theory,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgFOq56VTnLnThqJEBq2bgb_JqzltZa_Zpiage-Vs5oEpvjeVQ

a branch of algebra that deals with the concepts of order and structure. In geometry, duality states that lines and points have the same rights in terms of incidence.

Our work extends the arsenal of dispersion engineering tools for hybrid light-matter particles beyond the application of periodic fields and spin–orbit coupling39,40 by adding the possibility of novel, non-Hermitian disperison engineering. Here, we only showed the dynamics induced by negative m1. However, the anomalous dispersion can be further employed to demonstrate nontrivial wavepacket dynamics25 and negative-mass hydrodynamics39 due to both negative m1 and m2. For example, the negative-mass polaritons are expected to accelerate in the direction opposite to an applied force. It would be interesting to study bosonic condensation of polaritons in the anomalous dispersion regime41,

• Guys you became more and more "xxx" with axil that i can understand sometimes but why the 2nd serial "balls" threader didn't followed the same rejected way ?

Lenr can stay often between science and pseudo science however he only done simple copy/paste of real papers never he related for himself some "UFO or planet creation concepts".

Even if talking about planet is interesting too, LENR is linked with physic and never we have heard some words from him in this way, only continual copy/paste of his OWN blablalbla highly megalomaniac, self centered which remains a great difference with axil .

Outside of Alan Smith from whom I have received valuable feedback, the members here treat our interactions with character assignations as opposed to evidenced based counter arguments. I have assumed that this lack of standard scientific behavior is due to a lack of proper background in the sciences. This lack of this appropriate background may be due to the tendencies of many of this membership to partake in pseudoscience and make up their own scientific fantasies. For me, the lack of knowledge, respect, and consideration here for existing science is distressing. This goes along with the lack of comity and curtesy among some members here.

• Outside of Alan Smith from whom I have received valuable feedback, the members here treat our interactions with character assignations as opposed to evidenced based counter arguments. I have assumed that this lack of standard scientific behavior is due to a lack of proper background in the sciences.

The peer review process is tough for a reason. It helps separate the wheat from the chaff, so that laypeople like me don't waste too many braincells trying to understand something we shouldn't bother with. Now, may the best man win. Good luck.

• In fact you share relevant things with no sense or excessive things... However i think this is the good way to finally find the "cerise sur le gateau". I like your postulate about plasmon but you are in the same time too focused on what your brain said to you.

For example never you related the Tanabe work, maybe the onl one who clearly plasmons with Lenr ( good or bad)

Now, you share the common plasmon's understanding to all here but never was able to propose an engineering link with fashion experiments.

Anyway, never you shared your own picture which is to ma a positive point of modesty.

Sharing so many pictures of himself remains a behavior close to a mental desease for me ( Tarasenko).

Outside of Alan Smith from whom I have received valuable feedback, the members here treat our interactions with character assignations as opposed to evidenced based counter arguments. I have assumed that this lack of standard scientific behavior is due to a lack of proper background in the sciences. This lack of this appropriate background may be due to the tendencies of many of this membership to partake in pseudoscience and make up their own scientific fantasies. For me, the lack of knowledge, respect, and consideration here for existing science is distressing. This goes along with the lack of comity and curtesy among some members here.

• Regarding:

In fact you share relevant things with no sense or excessive things... However i think this is the good way to finally find the "cerise sur le gateau". I like your postulate about plasmon but you are in the same time too focused on what your brain said to you.

For example never you related the Tanabe work, maybe the onl one who clearly plasmons with Lenr ( good or bad)

Now, you share the common plasmon's understanding to all here but never was able to propose an engineering link with fashion experiments.

Anyway, never you shared your own picture which is to ma a positive point of modesty.

Sharing so many pictures of himself remains a behavior close to a mental desease for me ( Tarasenko).

Lightning-Rod Effect of Plasmonic Field Enhancement

on Hydrogen-Absorbing Transition Metals

Tanabe never connect plasmons to the condensation (SPP) of surface plasmon polaritons which is associated with the production of the LENR reaction using lasers irradiating the surface of metals and metal nanoparticles. But he did mention fusion in connection with the huge enhancement of power density that the SPP can generate. Many of the laser experiments using gold nanoparticles in water likely show fusion occurring on the surface of these nanoparticles. But often they also show how the SPP condensate produces effects associated with the coherence of SPP BECs. There is a fine line that separates SPP activity that is not coherent (FUSION) with effects associated with SPP BECs (transmutation). Fusion and transmutation are two entirely different things.

The factor delineating in this condition is the number of SPPs (density) produced by the laser.

By the way, I mentions SPPs three times in this thread.

Physicsfordummies response to your question about Tanabe paper:

"What about it?"

This post covers your request for comment that the dummy could not supply.

• I hear the Strange quark was named for you.

But I got Charm named after me. Top and Bottom we won't mention.

(Oh, and the particle you mention is the WAMP. The WIMP interacts.)

Weakly Interacting Massive Particles (WIMPs) are hypothetical particles that may be the main component of dark matter. WIMPs are particles that have mass but only interact with other particles via the weak nuclear force or a weaker force. They don't interact with electromagnetism.

Weakly interacting massive particle - Wikipedia

Are you attempting to buff your way into an undeserved reputation for competence that you obviously don't deserve.

It may be best if you stick with telling jokes.

• 10 years ago when I was new to lurking around LENR sites, I would see A on the vortex and think, “Gosh, how can he know such solid details of all these paradigm-breaking devices and how they function?”. He wrote so factually, and was sincere in his interest for sure. Now I am sure he is baiting a challenge to his facts so an intense philosophical conversation might ensue on the deep roots of LENR with an equally-equipped conversationalist. And so he bides his time…

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.